Your initial reaction may be one of revulsion . It's going to stay that way . I'm not going to change your mind about anything I don't think.

You say the dumpster is for garbage the grocers shelves and the restaurants are for food. I can look beyond that and see things as they are. Many things on the grocers shelves are bad for you. They are not nourishment but poison. I'm not going to go into specifics because again I'm not going to change your mind about anything I think.

The dog enjoyed it. I ate most of mine. It was fresh enough and it supplied some protein . However it was a pretty low grade quality of meat and it did not meet my high standards.
Last edited by yope at Sep 5, 2015,
why eat meat from there doesnt it smell

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by xxdarrenxx
why eat meat from there doesnt it smell

it was not rancid nor moldy . So , it smelled like ham and turkey .
ive eaten out of many a dumpster in my day. while there is the small chance of hitting pay dirt with day old bread or canned goods passed their meaningless expiration dates, its not something i would recommend if its not a necessity. Price Chopper Supermarkets throw away a lot of very edible food, but in my experience the dumpster itself is the real hazard, many of which have not been cleaned in years.
Quote by yope at #33583395

The dog enjoyed it. I ate most of mine. It was fresh enough and it supplied some protein . However it was a pretty low grade quality of meat and it did not meet my high standards.

you ate dumpster meat?
Quote by yope at #33583395
Your initial reaction may be one of revulsion . It's going to stay that way . I'm not going to change your mind about anything I don't think.

You say the dumpster is for garbage the grocers shelves and the restaurants are for food. I can look beyond that and see things as they are. Many things on the grocers shelves are bad for you. They are not nourishment but poison. I'm not going to go into specifics because again I'm not going to change your mind about anything I think.
what a cop-out
ggg1 ggg3

Closest I came was here at my job (lol the irony).
See, it was a bag that was tossed into a cart I roll around. At the time, the cart was empty. I opened up the bag and the only thing in it was a closed carry out from Wing Stop. I opened it up and there was a whole thing of fries. I tried one, but spit it back out because it was cold and kind of rubbery. Not to mention salty.

Most of the time though I pick out food to give to the cat that comes by pretty often, but that's a secret.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by yope
it was not rancid nor moldy . So , it smelled like ham and turkey .

why was it in the bin?
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by gratefulduck
ive eaten out of many a dumpster in my day. while there is the small chance of hitting pay dirt with day old bread or canned goods passed their meaningless expiration dates, its not something i would recommend if its not a necessity. Price Chopper Supermarkets throw away a lot of very edible food, but in my experience the dumpster itself is the real hazard, many of which have not been cleaned in years.

it was sealed and I washed it before opening
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Closest I came was here at my job (lol the irony).
See, it was a bag that was tossed into a cart I roll around. At the time, the cart was empty. I opened up the bag and the only thing in it was a closed carry out from Wing Stop. I opened it up and there was a whole thing of fries. I tried one, but spit it back out because it was cold and kind of rubbery. Not to mention salty.

Most of the time though I pick out food to give to the cat that comes by pretty often, but that's a secret.

they threw away a lot of food in place I worked. I couldn't take any because it was against the rules and you could get reprimanded or fired and they had cameras. I heard they had to throw it all away because of insurance purposes. I do not understand it. Still some of the produce did have small amounts of mold and mold scares the living crap out of me.
Last edited by yope at Sep 6, 2015,
Quote by Baby Joel
why was it in the bin?

this is a fine question. The best used by date was September 1 and it was in a plastic bag. Two $3.95 711 sandwiches and a foot long 711 subway sandwich. It was like somebody bought them and left them in their car and didn't get a chance to eat them so they decided to throw them away. I really can't understand it. They were still cold! That's right I just remembered. When I touched the subway sandwich it was cold to the touch on a hot Florida summer day sitting in a garbage bin.
Well as long as you didn't get sick I don't see the harm. I used to work for a hotel and when people checked out they would throw away everything edible that was left behind. Most of the time I would offer the food to the many homeless people, seeing as I knew it was still good.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by yope
this is a fine question. The best used by date was September 1 and it was in a plastic bag. Two $3.95 711 sandwiches and a foot long 711 subway sandwich. It was like somebody bought them and left them in their car and didn't get a chance to eat them so they decided to throw them away. I really can't understand it. They were still cold! That's right I just remembered. When I touched the subway sandwich it was cold to the touch on a hot Florida summer day sitting in a garbage bin.

Wait, you were just talking about how a lot of things the grocery store sells are "poison" (which I don't disagree with, BTW), but you have no problem with 711 or Subway sandwiches? You do know that the bread Subway uses is actually pretty bad for you, right? I can only assume a sandwich from a shitty 711 is probably not high quality, either.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Wait, you were just talking about how a lot of things the grocery store sells are "poison" (which I don't disagree with, BTW), but you have no problem with 711 or Subway sandwiches? You do know that the bread Subway uses is actually pretty bad for you, right? I can only assume a sandwich from a shitty 711 is probably not high quality, either.

only the meat was ate ,bread was discarded . pressed ham and turkey is bad but not as bad as bread imo . I used the meat to eat w/ eggs ,eggs are 1 of the best foods for you imo .
Last edited by yope at Sep 9, 2015,
Quote by yope
only the meat was ate ,bread was discarded . pressed ham and turkey is bad but not as bad as bread imo . I used the meat to eat w/ eggs ,eggs are 1 of the best foods for you imo .

Unborn chicken fetus, nature's superfood?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I've eaten out of many dumpsters across the US. When you're hungry, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive, especially in areas with not-so-good homeless programs and no bum feeds.

Although, this was when I was hitching and riding freight around the country. Now that I actually have a place to live and a job (in a *******, specifically), I wouldn't eat garbage gold. Unless, of course, I'm stoned/drunk, it's late at night, and I'm near a Little Ceasars or Dunkin' Donuts. Ain't nothing wrong with a little free pizza or donuts/muffins every now and again.

EDIT - apparently UG censors the word "kItchen", so I guess I'll just go with restaurant.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Last edited by Jekkyl at Sep 9, 2015,
I was homeless in Denver and down here in fla. never ate from dumpster nor slept under a bridge . I could play guitar so music people let me sleep at their places and fed me . It was great ,living your life the way you wanted ,not the way the machine wanted you to .
Quote by Jekkyl at #33588520

"kItchen"

For fucks sake, have some goddamn manners you fucking cunt
Quote by Arby911
Unborn chicken fetus, nature's superfood?

I seen a unborn fetus by some frozen ice ,it was a unsolved mystery .Good brain food ,try it .
Quote by yope
I seen a unborn fetus by some frozen ice ,it was a unsolved mystery .Good brain food ,try it .

you might want to rephrase those sentences
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day