Page 1 of 2
https://demonbitch.bandcamp.com/releases

Destroys the plethora of dookie mist releases I have been exposed to recently. A cassette that dealt me a most merciful fate of delight and ecstasy. I have been just possessed by a craving for "evil, spirited, torchlit" Heavy Metal for quite some time now. Perhaps a fire in my brain drove me to crave this sound of oz, but young blood was needed and this is fresh and potent. Lot of dusk and dirt smudged robes with hushed tales by fire light. Vocalist sounds like he could write a tune to Howie Bentley riffs. Punchy sorcerous leads make entrances and exits as they please.

Too different-------------Death is Hanging-------------Too familiar

^
You are here
A delightful place to be, musically
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Last edited by VampireGoldfish at Sep 6, 2015,
Just took a piss and I realized how much "Evil Night" sounds like Karisma styled Sabbat stuff around 4 mins in.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Holy fukk this is good. Visceral. Heretical. Reminds me of Court in the Act. All hail heavy. All hail evil.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

All Hail Evil is why I listen to metal. Boner causing. Erection fulfilling. Satisfying. The section around 3:45?

Literally exploded and killed a small Filipino family.
What the hell. This is fucking killer.
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

This is ****ing amazing.
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
Keeping an eye on re-release news. Have my cassette, but I'll update this thread with news if it gets any. This sound is filled with so much promise it almost worries me.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Last edited by VampireGoldfish at Sep 15, 2015,

My tape is seeing about as much action as Arnold Schwarmaburger and Sylvester Stillowns did in the 80's. Fukking keep an eye on discogs for this one boys, don't want to miss it if it gets put up.

Look out chumps, got ONE for sale right now. Last sold on Discogs? Never! Buy it or regret it.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/6943932?ev=rb
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Sorry boys, just bought it. "All Hail Evil" and VG's approval was all the convincing I needed. Fucking glorious
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Snagged a copy the first time I saw this thread, and not even the arrival of the Impaled Nazarene/Beherit split and Born of the Cauldron has been able to usurp it from my tape player.

There are a few copies on ebay, if anyone's still after one.
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
I hope wherever \PowerSlave/ is and whatever he may be doing, he knows of this release. This is quite literally my most anticipated Metal project at the moment.

Oh evil night! With the stench of sulfur. And emerald skies! Oooh, Shemhamphorasch!

*Noodly HEAVY METALL Sabbat-ish riff!*
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
I just spoke to him and he said he'll listen to it. The metal is still flowing with \Powerslave/. I thought he might have exited out as many tend to do when lives consume them, but nah, that motherfucker is metal.
This has been on repeat play for the last week. So good! I love their approach to lead work, too - not just flamboyant wank, but phrases with a structure that complement the rest of the song and stick in memory. Killer!

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
My interest in metal oscillates. I have a very addictive personality, so I'll go through these cycles where I am viciously obsessed with metal and I just cannot get enough. I'll go on sprees, visit sites I haven't touched in years, dig through the deepest recesses of russian forums, soulseek, obscure blogs, and what have you to get the music I crave.

Then I'll have equally long (usually longer) periods where I burn myself out and I go on chill mode. I'll listen to the stuff I already have and I'll usually just listen to my classics and not really bother with the scene.

I'll pop in every couple of years when something really piques my interest and I'll absorb everything my relevant scenes gave me in the years I missed.

I guess I've been on yearly cycles like that since I was 13-14 and I'm 21 now. Releases like this is what brings me back, always.

There are always crazy motherfuckers that can produce something like this that makes me just go "wow". Where the fuck was I to miss this, y'know? It's rare, but I just love that it still happens for me. You know these fuckers listen to the right stuff. This gives me a vibe like Borrowed Time's demos gave, especially Arcane Metal Arts. It's amazing and really hard to come across something like this. Just the fact I can compare it to that monumental Borrowed Time song speaks volumes.

I went to check out their MA page and lo and behold their sole reviews are from Jophelyrx. This guy is awesome, especially if you all want to find more stuff like this. I've had a couple chats with him and gotten some of the harder to find releases through his soulseek. He has a spectacular ear for the classic and a very distinct taste for weird and esoteric type metal. I'm talking stuff like this, Slauter Xstroyes' Winter Kill, and what have you. If he has given a release above 85-90% then it is certainly an amazing one and worth checking out.

Anyways, I'm on little sleep and rambling. But this is amazing. I'm glad Sevvy reached out to me for this.
Last edited by \Powerslave/ at Oct 5, 2015,
Words of wisdom from PSlave. Good to see you are alive and kicking.

Quote by Emenius Sleepus
This has been on repeat play for the last week. So good! I love their approach to lead work, too - not just flamboyant wank, but phrases with a structure that complement the rest of the song and stick in memory. Killer!

I took a brief break, but I'm back on repeat playing this cassette to death. These leads are characteristic and memorable, something this whole albums really does well. It has that awesome trait where each song stands on it's own while also contributing to the wholeness of the demo. Hard stuff to do well. The intro of Oaken Guillotine slays me with that lead!

Seek not Broceliande trees; Spit curse upon thy leaves!
Seek not immortal dreams; Just sleep....

And oh my fukk Death is Hanging has such purpose!

I'm losing myself, and I'm going to hell
As I watch this rope fray, but it will not break!

Tonight I'll be with my dreams
In my coffin sleeping
I must burn for all my sins
and my loyalty to Satan

and that break neck pace kicks in and makes way for that god damn chorus. Rampage drums and monster riffs, god dammit!
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Last edited by VampireGoldfish at Oct 29, 2015,
Buy Real/Fake Passports, Driving license, ID cards, visas, Counterfeit Money, Permits, Certificates,etc...

All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our falsified documents. We are the best producer of quality documents. With over 4.1

million of out documents circulating over the world.

For more details contact us via email: info.xtremefilesinc@gmail.com.

Our company has years of experience producing passports and other identity documents.
We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit passports and original passport.

We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses,id card,diploma,social security number,university degrees.we also create account in any

bank of your choice,we sell fake euros and dollars. ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil,

Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. Dubai(the emirates) and many more.

Email us at: info.xtremefilesinc@gmail.com Or Text: +1 (443) 526-1509.
fuck it, $5. i trust VG, don't need to taste it before i buy
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Jesus christ, I just bought the album and t shirt from them on the spot after a minute of All Hail Evil. What a tune man.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
THE AXEMAN!!

100% stoked for this shit. My cassette has been spun to death and I can confidently say it's my favorite Metal release this year. A demo! Fukk! Here's hoping the momentum is maintained .

The title reminds me of another sick release, this one from an age ago...

FUKK YOUTUBE QUALITY BUT.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4KMAPRxhhQ
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Super stoked for their full length. Death is Hanging is fukking legendary.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
I thought the title track was where it's at. But right now Death is Hanging is just a blistering fukkery of the HIGHEST caliber.
The lead in the Oaken Guillotine is essentially an illustration of why other music sucks.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by Emenius Sleepus
The lead in the Oaken Guillotine is essentially an illustration of why other music sucks.

And from the very start said lead is prevalent. I absolutely love that intro.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Every song is excellent. It is the best album in so long. Delivers fully.

I don't know what to say. I have listened to Death is Hanging... so much to find something I don't like in it, and I am hard pressed to find ANYTHING...actually I am hard listening to it.

Perfect length for any occasion. I can sit down with it whenever I want to.
https://soundcloud.com/skolrecords/demon-bitch-hellfriends-official

June 17th.

There are some insane riffs knocking around here. This band has the aura of the legitimately unhinged and I fucking love it.
THE AXEMAN!!

Quote by Atomic_Assault
https://soundcloud.com/skolrecords/demon-bitch-hellfriends-official

June 17th.

There are some insane riffs knocking around here. This band has the aura of the legitimately unhinged and I fucking love it.

Keeping it strange; And keeping it loud!

Wonderful lyric.

This band is it. What I want, they got it. Sign me up to the Demon Bitch fanclub. Haven't been so ready for a release in a long while.

Repeating this track ad infinitum.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Last edited by VampireGoldfish at Mar 22, 2016,
I was so worried about this album dropping and it just missing the mark somehow or feeling comparatively flaccid to its bombastic beginning. But this track is so what I wanted.

There is a crystal clear love for Metal and Metal things without being diluted to the point of fan service. Demon Bitch music sounds as if it forced its way out of its creators through sheer force of will, a physical manifestation of unadulterated Metal passion. No pretenses. No frills. This sound satiates a dynamic level of Metal hunger for loud music, killer riffs; the fantastic and the mystic; over the top and the theatric; and an overall aesthetic that screams posters and novel covers of my hobbies past.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Vocals sounded different, somehow more dynamic, always a good thing. It's really good but I like Death is Hanging... better so far. But have to wait and see, sounding really solid so far.
It's all one release innit. The 2012 demo is the B-side.
THE AXEMAN!!

Picked it up myself. Severed what do you think of Cyriis' of Agent Steel fame and his vocals?

Most anticipated music release of the year is almost here.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Agreed.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
I hadn't heard of him before today. I always thought Agent Steel had the same vocalist throughout everything, so I've only heard Omega Conspiracy.

Having now listened to Cyriis, I think he's a strong vocalist. He embodies the high-pitched power metal vocals, at least on Skeptics Apocalypse.

I went a little later in his history to Black Reign after not really feeling the power he has with Agent Steel (I listened to Skeptic's Apocalypse). His vocals are distinct and his screams are so full of power, absolutely no weakness to be found here.

Is Unstoppable Force better than Skeptics Apocalypse?

Also, if we're talking vocalists...What are your opinions of Harry Conklin? I'm curious of both your thoughts on him.
Unstoppable Force is a perfect record. Not many of those out there.

Harry 'The Tyrant' Conklin is king! Dude was living with his mother for a while way back when and it was hilarious to call his place and be like "Oh, hello Ms. Conklin. Is The Tyrant there?"
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Got it ready to listen to. Will probably get around to it today.

That's great haha. Has it been weird to know some of these folks and they have this legend status now? Have they changed a lot?
Some have changed, some more so than others, some not at all... It is about as weird as getting old, which has varying degrees of queerness from time to time.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Hellfriends solo is perfect. It's suited for the song and just has so much character to it. Warming up to Hellfriends so far. Genuinely curious what they're going to do with the rest of the album.
Page 1 of 2