We have been described as unconventional death metal with influences including Burnt By The Sun, Napalm Death, Voivod, Neurosis, Gorguts and Ulcerate. If you like the sound of this download our first album 'Substitute for a Catastrophe' for free on Bandcamp. Do it!

Free download Substitute for a Catastrophe

Last edited by bloodblind at Sep 6, 2015,
I'd describe you as Gorguts without the magic. The brevity of songs plays to your favour considering the style you play, keeping it longer would make it boring so I liked that. Vocals are sterile, not a big fan. Even the high vocals have the same aesthetic, lazy sounding vocals.

Aesthetically speaking, the artwork suits the music. I'm sure there's a crowd for you, but I am not apart of it. Just didn't like it.

I liked the pacing on The Ghost that Walks but I couldn't give it anymore than that.
Quote by severed-metal
I'd describe you as Gorguts without the magic. The brevity of songs plays to your favour considering the style you play, keeping it longer would make it boring so I liked that. Vocals are sterile, not a big fan. Even the high vocals have the same aesthetic, lazy sounding vocals.

Aesthetically speaking, the artwork suits the music. I'm sure there's a crowd for you, but I am not apart of it. Just didn't like it.

I liked the pacing on The Ghost that Walks but I couldn't give it anymore than that.

We're not everyones cup of tea but thanks for taking the time to listen to the older material and comment. Have you tried the preview for the new album which is up here Zillah - Serpentine Halo preview ' Made Flesh and Bone'