So I got a Fender Rumble 100 2x10 for my birthday ,but i play both guitar and bass,and was wondering if I get the Joyo crunch,will it work through that amp? I've already plugged my guitar into it,and of course clean sounds awesome.. With the 4 band EQ i can set the tone how I like it,and I'm ready to go. But since i play rock,and stuff like that,i'm gonna need some distorsion,you know.. Is it a smart idea to buy and run the Joyo through the Rumble? I haven't been able to find a question like this on the forum,or anywhere else..
You can do it but its probably not gonna sound all that great. It'll probably sound pretty dark and muffled.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
you need to get a distortion pedal instead of an overdrive. that will work better. still won't ber ideal but better
^ The crunch distortion is a distortion, it's a (non-super) crunchbox clone.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ The crunch distortion is a distortion, it's a (non-super) crunchbox clone.

Really? I'm gonna have to check into that. I traded my Crunch Box for a Sansamp GT2 that just doesn't do crunchy Marshall as well as the Crunch Box. Though it does other things the Crunch Box can't.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Yeah there's a ton of cheapo crunch box clones. Most of the cheaper Chinese brands do one- Mooer, Joyo etc. all do a crunchbox clone in the lineup somewhere.

I dunno how close they get, i haven't tried the real thing.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?