Page 1 of 2
Make a colloquial sentence that perfectly fits your country.

I live in the USA.

My sentence is "beer me that gun."

This is the template, pls follow suit
My God, it's full of stars!
Beer me that goddamn hamburger goddamnit
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Beer me that police brutality
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
beer me invading the middle east
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Pizza me that porcino immediately, and poser me those sunglasses.

(Is this ok?)
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Beer me that socioeconomic inequality
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
beer me prohibition era
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
beer me racism and island mentality
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Beer no evil, see no evil, don't snitch
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Beer me that weird hybrid of ignorance and belligerence that comes with being scared of every other country in the world.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Beer me that broken political system
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Beer me them tongs so I can turn these snags over and then yell at the wogs next door.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
lite beer me that gun which does not contribute to gun violence which is actually the result of mental illness & the poisonous rhetoric of president barack obama who is exacerbating racial tensions no one cares when the police shoot a white person & why isnt anybody talking about black on black crime ALL LIVES MATTER
Quote by neidnarb11890 at #33584635
lite beer me that gun which does not contribute to gun violence which is actually the result of mental illness & the poisonous rhetoric of president barack obama who is exacerbating racial tensions no one cares when the police shoot a white person & why isnt anybody talking about black on black crime ALL LIVES MATTER

first bad post
Quote by Thrashtastic15 at #33584679
the first bad post was the op

Don't particularly disagree

although the worst post is mint claiming that Canada has real beer, gotdamn
Quote by Dreadnought
Don't particularly disagree

although the worst post is mint claiming that Canada has real beer, gotdamn

don't shoot me!
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33584686
don't shoot me!

I make no promises
Beer is great, we would like to help you have it too. Don't try to ruin our beer or we will hurt you. And your friends. But we'll help you make more beer afterwards.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Beer me ya cunt.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

We need new trains, and we want your trains, but we made a mistake with the trains, so let's just call off those trains. Oh, and you can smoke weed, but please don't grow it, unless it's a small amount, in which case we don't really care. And you guys can sell weed, but please don't grow it, but feel free to sell it anyway, and maybe ask for ID's so you don't sell to foreigners, ok never mind, just do whatever, we don't care. Unless we do, in which case we'll be in touch. Ok? Ok! bye
Gonna head to the servo and grab a slab of tinnies and a pack of durries, winnie blues ok?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Actually on a related note, everything in the universe can be explained in Australia with three little words:

Fucken, you know.

E.g. "Can you tell me how you cooked that steak?"
"sure mate, I went down to the butcher, bought the meat, brought it home, fired up the barbie (BBQ) and then fucken you know."
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
Actually on a related note, everything in the universe can be explained in Australia with three little words:

Fucken, you know.

E.g. "Can you tell me how you cooked that steak?"
"sure mate, I went down to the butcher, bought the meat, brought it home, fired up the barbie (BBQ) and then fucken you know."

Aww yeah nah yeah nah yeah nah yeah mate
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
In Soviet Russia Bear gun YOU
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Page 1 of 2