For quite some time , I've been really curious about the correlation between eye contact and physical/sexual attraction(if that makes any sense.) I don't know if it's just me but when a girl is interested in me I can usually tell just by the way they look at me. It's something I don't really understand. But when they give me "the Look"...I just know. I don't know if it's their body language or what. Especially when someone is in love with me, I can just tell by the way they gaze into my eyes...
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i have that look constantly because im in love with life

I wish I could say the same...but I guess it's all matter of perspective. Everybody views the world/life differently.
Quote by Weaponized
Yeah you can spot the "**** me" eyes from a mile away

Hahaha...dude you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Do you find sometimes though that they are only looking at you to see if you're looking at them?

:/ .... ;_;
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Rebel Scum
Do you find sometimes though that they are only looking at you to see if you're looking at them?

:/ .... ;_;

No
sometimes i tell my dog to do things, and he doesn't, and so i have a staring contest and i alays win so he breaks contact and then does the thing i told him to do

he and i are very attracted to eachtoher
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
honestly looks like some sort of development disorder where the face doesn't grow to match the eyes or something. also they look high on who knows.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
oh my god

now called Juan
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I only like eye contact if I actually have feelings for the person. If I'm just using someone for sex its really ****ing awkward when we make eye contact.
I stare into space a lot and I have big eyes so people often think I'm looking at them when i'm not.
cat
Quote by Magnumopus7001
I only like eye contact if I actually have feelings for the person. If I'm just using someone for sex its really ****ing awkward when we make eye contact.

I feel like eye contact during sex just makes it so much more intimate...
Quote by killaudio666
I feel like eye contact during sex just makes it so much more intimate...

exactly why you don't make eye contact with a random ****, it's usually not emotional.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I like to use eye contact to make people feel really uncomfortable

Also I can usually tell when someone is giving me "**** me" eyes and it's usually unsolicited and I walk away as quickly as possible from visibility
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal

I used to do this a lot. Just stare at people as they walked past, making them fewl as uncomfortable as possible, a lot of fun.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by vintage x metal

So do i....Just for shits and giggles.
sometimes they pretend they know me and wave

I always smile
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
sometimes they pretend they know me and wave

I always smile

the best ones are when they start smiling uncomfortably after a prolonged stare
A poem.
Quote by yoman297