Something that I've thought about before and figured that I would share. So with Internet acquaintances (or any long distance correspondents that you have never met other than one-on-one online interaction), you don't ever know what happens to them.

So if you or an internet person dies, how does anyone know? There are some exceptions, lime if you are Facebook friends then people that know them in real life will leave RIP comments and stuff or if it's a weird death that makes the news or something.

Otherwise I suppose a friend or family member can log on to say that they are dead, but there are a couple of things with that. Do they know what sites you frequent? Do they know your username? They probably don't know your password. Unless of course you leave all that in your will, but if you die suddenly then you might not have that down.

And even if they do know, it's still suspicious to read a post (from their account or from a new account made solely to deliver the news in case the password is inaccessible) since it could be that person or someone else playing a trick, unless there is some definite sore like a link to a death notice.

Even if they do create a new account, what if they don't know the deceased's username? It wod be strange to get a message or post saying "This is Steve's brother. He died." Who is Steve? It's a common name and not everyone's first name is known here.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It's something I dread daily, I actually want to say goodbye to the pit, this place is important to me and saying goodbye is something I've missed out on before.

I have things in special order for certain people though.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
It took us a while to find out Kensai died didn't it?

Tragic he was taken from us in a train crash.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
It's funny you should make this thread, because the original ultimate-slash has died several years back. He was my father's grandfather, and this account has been passed down through the generations. I'm the fourth person to post under this name, and one day I hope to leave this account to my first-born child.
I do wonder how many of the people I only knew through pseudonyms have died, always just assumed they moved on from whatever. Things like facebook are actually nice this these days since pretty much everyone has one and no matter how active they were on facebook, there'll be someone indication that the person died on there. obv there is still the issue of getting good terms with someone on a site where people aren't sharing personal details for whatever reason.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
IDK, there is that worry but the way I see it, unless you're totally isolated from everyone (no connection via email, Facebook, groups, etc), it's vaguely possible to find out if they actually died. And at the end of the day they're just as likely to die as people you once knew at school.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
It took us a while to find out Kensai died didn't it?

Tragic he was taken from us in a train crash.
wait is this true

i was away for a while
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Sep 7, 2015,
To be honest I don't care about most people from school. If I do they probably have my number and someone might call.

Quote by Banjocal
wait is this true

i was away for a while

it wasn't a crash he got hit
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Sep 7, 2015,
You really just don't.

Quote by master at #33585268
Holy **** Kensai died?! Please stop playing if it isn't true.

He's not dead, it's a running joke that stopped being funny a long time ago.
I'm already dead, and haunting the forum.

The waiting list to haunt the Playboy Mansion goes on for like a million years, even after it got destroyed by aliens in 2017.

This is 2345, right?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
You really just don't.

He's not dead, it's a running joke that stopped being funny a long time ago.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
RIP Kensai

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by theogonia777 at #33585321
Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

I'm not even in Egypt. Just like Kensai's not dead.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm already dead, and haunting the forum.

The waiting list to haunt the Playboy Mansion goes on for like a million years, even after it got destroyed by aliens in 2017.

This is 2345, right?
when will the blowjob machine be invented bc im gettin kinda impatient over here.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
when will the blowjob machine be invented bc im gettin kinda impatient over here.

God made one out of Adam's rib. It's supposed to be self-maintaining too, but when I asked G-dawg(that's what he likes being called this century /shrug) why they spend so much more time talking to each other instead of sucking my dick, he said "the warranty was good for 30 days, and that was like 6000 years ago. NoMFuP".
I wouldn't wanna know if people died tbh that's morbid
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I'm not even in Egypt. Just like Kensai's not dead.

Just because you aren't in Egypt doesn't mean that you aren't in denial.
I'm not going to leave suicide notes since thats a hassle but I have a ton of people from here on FB so you all will know if they can be asked to make a thread

Quote by Banjocal

The Autoblow 2 is literally the worst sex toy in my collection. It feels like exactly like it looks like it would feel: a dick ripper offer. No joke.
wtf inside it's just BEADS that you rub up and down your knob wtf
Quote by EndTheRapture51
After some googling I found these nice tidbits of information:
"Spring expands to give you a tight fit"
"All-metal industrial strength motor is powerful and built to last"
"Plugs into any wall outlet, never needs batteries"

How can you not want to stick your dick in that?!
Quote by ultimate-slash
After some googling I found these nice tidbits of information:
"Spring expands to give you a tight fit"
"All-metal industrial strength motor is powerful and built to last"
"Plugs into any wall outlet, never needs batteries"

How can you not want to stick your dick in that?!

These are not words I would generally wish to be associated with a masturbatory aid.
I log on everyday (since I don't have a life) so if my friends notice that I've been offline for something like 3 days they'd know that something's up
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33585623
I'm not going to leave suicide notes since thats a hassle but I have a ton of people from here on FB so you all will know if they can be asked to make a thread

I will be the one to make the thread.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I am the only one who can be trusted with this mission.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
When I'm about to die, the internet is literally the last thing I'm going to be thinking about.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
That's got to be the most depressing part of it all when having internet friends...

You never know what happens to them in life.
I've often wondered how many UG'ers are now dead. There's gotta be a few, it's kinda haunting thinking that your various accounts on the internet kind of live on after you die.....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I'm beginning to think I should get Facebook and add people on here just so if I go missing you guys know I'm in a coffin sans organs
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day