Page 1 of 2
She went outside to pee . When she did that she could hear me playing music. So I've been asked to be a good boy and keep it down tonight.
The reason she went outside is a facilities are currently out of order. We are having a new bathroom installed.
I am very busy leading an almost entirely hedonistic existence. I think maybe a lot of people think that it's evil. Actually it's the opposite. A true hedonist believes happiness in life is more important than anything else.
So in my time here on earth I've been playing the guitar a lot and recording a lot of music.
I made a Christmas album , just completed the music side of that a few days ago. That was fun and challenging. It was the best one I've ever done.
I've also been busy sorting out CDs from past recordings and throwing away the junk and retaining the ear candy. I'm making another album from that and giving away the CDs both the Christmas album and the ear candy album to give away as Christmas gifts.
So I've been doing what some people might consider stupid, trying to bring a little bit of beauty into the world.
I had a girlfriend a long time ago one of only two women in my life I can truly say I loved thought that was coolest thing in the world. She thought that it was noble to be a musician. My wife thinks it's okay. She says that's why she was attracted to me and loves me. I really don't quite believe her . The girlfriend of long ago loved music .
But enough of my yakin . Time to get back to the good stuff. Hope y'all have a great Labor Day.
Quote by Cb4rabid
#yopethread
In general, this is what I was signifying with all my comments in all of them.

But right now I'm on my phone so I can't do anything fun with it so I have to keep it simple.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
you're married??? I thought you were a foreign teenager
My God, it's full of stars!
sir

do you love your wife?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Yeah but like for real, of all the different things I use UG to talk about, knowing about your girlfriend peeing and liking your music isn't one of them and I'd rather it not be.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Yeah but like for real, of all the different things I use UG to talk about, knowing about your girlfriend peeing and liking your music IS one of them and I'd rather it be.
Quote by vintage x metal
sir

do you love your wife?

yes, we are not codependent but when I know she's mad at me I can't function. All I can think about is she's mad at me. 26 years we've been together. Actually closer to 27 and she rarely gets mad anymore. Years ago getting the cold shoulder treatment and the faraway eyes was not unusual. Now that don't happen. Yeah now that I stop and think about it it's been one hell of a long time since that's happened.
Quote by grouchpunk08
Yeah but like for real, of all the different things I use UG to talk about, knowing about your girlfriend peeing and liking your music IS one of them and I'd rather it be.

is this real life

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by yope
yes, we are not codependent but when I know she's mad at me I can't function. All I can think about is she's mad at me. 26 years we've been together. Actually closer to 27 and she rarely gets mad anymore. Years ago getting the cold shoulder treatment and the faraway eyes was not unusual. Now that don't happen. Yeah now that I stop and think about it it's been one hell of a long time since that's happened.

If they don't get mad anymore it's for one of two reasons.

1. You've become perfect and no longer do anything to upset her.

2. She no longer cares.

I'll leave it to you to decide which is appropriate for your situation.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Cb4rabid
No escape from yope wife's pee

open your thighs
look up to the skies and
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Arby911
If they don't get mad anymore it's for one of two reasons.

1. You've become perfect and no longer do anything to upset her.

2. She no longer cares.

I'll leave it to you to decide which is appropriate for your situation.

my dear child,

in your young idealistic world, blanket statements seem to be faultless logic. I wish the world was that simple. I'm afraid life is little more complex than that.

I'm not going into an explanation, although I could. I've got better things to do and you don't want to hear it. You'll find out if you live long enough and drop the attitude . The ones who don't are thought of as bitter old people, not quite as cool as an angry young man

I do sense an underlying hostility in your post. I think for your own benefit, sir, you would do well to drop it. I thank you for your thoughts.
Quote by yope
my dear child,

in your young idealistic world, blanket statements seem to be faultless logic. I wish the world was that simple. I'm afraid life is little more complex than that.

I'm not going into an explanation, although I could. I've got better things to do and you don't want to hear it. You'll find out if you live long enough and drop the attitude . The ones who don't are thought of as bitter old people, not quite as cool as an angry young man

I do sense an underlying hostility in your post. I think for your own benefit, sir, you would do well to drop it. I thank you for your thoughts.

Defensive much?

I've been happily married for longer than many (most?) of the posters here have been alive, so your condescending nonsense is lost on me.

But thanks for thinking me young, it's been a while since that's happened.

Have a nice day.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Defensive much?

Damn Arby.

Damn.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by yope at #33586707
my dear child,

Quote by Arby911 at #33586726
Defensive much?

I've been happily married for longer than many (most?) of the posters here have been alive, so your condescending nonsense is lost on me.

Have a nice day.

Arby911 meets Arby912.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Arby911 meets Arby912.

Which lawn do we fight on?
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Which lawn do we fight on?

You'll just have to take pot shots at each other from your rocking chairs out on the stoop, old geezers.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Eastwinn
is it YO-pee? yo-PEE? or does it rhyme with "rope"? with "mop"?
thanks

Yo-pee-kay-yay muddyfunster.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Eastwinn
is it YO-pee? yo-PEE? or does it rhyme with "rope"? with "mop"?
thanks

I say it like rope or pope in my head

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I say it like rope or pope in my head
I imagine someone trying to greet a friend whilst saying 'no' to somebody else at the same time
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by MetalMullet
Is Arby CrazySam's multi?

'cause otherwise he's doing a hell of an impersonation.

That's what I've noticed too. Hey Arby, when's Insane Funerals' debut coming out?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
That's what I've noticed too. Hey Arby, when's Insane Funerals' debut coming out?

That's just rude.

Charles Darwin
Quote by slapsymcdougal
open your thighs
look up to the skies and
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is a good one,my compliments .
Quote by Arby911
Defensive much?

Have a nice day.

You sounded like a kid to me with the simple equation. I assumed you were young and I apologize for making a mistake .Alright, youre old, you know there's more to it than that . So my question is why did really say that?
Quote by yope
You sounded like a kid to me with the simple equation. I assumed you were young and I apologize for making a mistake .Alright, youre old, you know there's more to it than that . So my question is why did really say that?

Because it's basically true.

Every couple fights sometimes, it's because we're human. If you quit fighting, ever, either you're perfect or you don't care enough to fight anymore. (And this is from someone who HATES fighting with his wife, because she's important enough to me that it makes me physically ill to be in conflict with her.)

Sure, that's a short-form answer, but not only is this the internet, it's the Pit, and that's usually about as deep as we get here.

There may be couples out there that never fight, love each other like crazy and are still imperfect human beings, but I've never seen one.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
That's just rude.

I am give the apology.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer
I am give the apology.

Я принимаю ваши извинения
Charles Darwin
Page 1 of 2