then what happens???

Also, do you match your clothes or just wing it?

I'm bored at work.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I match, but not to the level that I'm coordinating the color of my socks with the color of my hat or something. Just make sure nothing clashes really badly.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Then comes male pattern baldness

EDIT: Also somewhat relevant
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by slapsymcdougal
then comes ashleymadison.com

"Life's short, have your personal details splattered across the internet"
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
"Life's short, have your personal details splattered across the internet"
Awwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Divorce. Don't get married. It ruins 3 out of 5 relationships. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Based on all the failures I've seen over my many years I will never get married. Too much hassle.
Then you work your ass off as a team to create what you thought came automatically.

And it's worth it.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
there is no love, there is only a period of delusion before the inevitable crash and unhappiness.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the tragic and unfortunate miscarriage.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
marriage is no longer an applicable term in any sense of the word

as marriage no longer holds the "man and wife" strict definition, and now is "two people we don 't care" there are no restrictions, except i would say with minorities, to what marriage could actually be

suppose you live in a house and three other girls live there too and your mate ryan, and you all are sex hungry maniacs, and you share similar things like mobile phone schemes, net income, stuff like that. that is totally possible and people would probably not care, and they'd probably also be jealous that you live in a nicely stocked sex dungeon.

so all of that can happen and no one cares.

but it's illegal when a word that no longer means what it means, is connected with it

isn't it weird?
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel

but it's illegal when a word that no longer means what it means, is connected with it

isn't it weird?

It is indeed.

Although I would suggest that it's never actually meant what you seem to be implying that it meant though...

Even the good 'ol La Biblia has more than one definition.

Your acknowledged religion has certainly defined it differently (and I've no problem with that.)

So what does it REALLY mean? Why can companies have contractual obligations with as many other companies as they want, but people are severely limited in their contractual obligations as regards interpersonal relationships?
Charles Darwin
Quote by Dreadnought
Arby too much jelly for one female apparently

Hell no, if my wife was twins I'd have been dead a LONG time ago!
Charles Darwin
Quote by Dreadnought
Arby too much jelly for one female apparently
Yeah but if you've got that weird jelly down there you're probably doing alright with the one(s) you're with.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
the mariage thing is weird and i'll keep looking into it. it's just like a constant thought thing going on you know. like im not gonna hit the 5000page book which is like volume a billion for stuff. but yeah it's a constant thought thing

also btw, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby joel to ruin the pit
also there's a really not that clever and kind of weird homophone presence in the first post and i like it
Quote by JustRooster
I saw, I conquered, I came.

Vidi, vici, veni? Caesar would be proud...
Charles Darwin
latin is for squares and also marriage is alright i think
tune in later for more of my thoughts
Quote by Eastwinn
latin is for squares and also marriage is alright i think
tune in later for more of my thoughts

Ipsa scientia potestas est, disce aut discede.
Charles Darwin
First Comes Love. Then Comes Marriage.

Then comes a house in the suburbs, and you're both really happy, and you look at your partner and it's like god they're just radiant. Then you get more involved with your job, and they get offered a promotion and it's in another country. Then you ask them to stay cuz of your job, your relatives, your life, and you're both in love, and with love comes compromise, and things are good, you're a good couple, you don't fight over dumb shit like this. Then they start to wonder about things other than their old job, and they start learning more about the world when you're not around. They've quit their job and they're pursuing hobbies: photography, writing a memoir, another degree, new friends. You aren't there to share. Then one day you get home early, and they're out, and you decide to surprise them with a candlelight dinner. Then you're cooking your eggplant lasagna, and it smells so good to you, and you know it's gonna be a great night. Then they get home, and they don't see dinner as a big deal, not that they tell you, you can just tell that they were expecting to find food when they get back. Then they see the food, they smell it, and it smells good to you, and they ask you if there's eggplants in this. You say that it's one of their favorite dishes, and they tell you they've always hated eggplants. You've been married seven years, and then you're angry because you've worked hard and they don't even thank you, and they're angry because why should they feel bad because they don't like eggplants ("just because you like them, doesn't mean everyone else in the ****ing world does"), and you're fighting. Then they tell you that they don't care, they'll just order Chinese, and you can both eat with the candles lit, and it's fine, and it's a compromise. Then it's okay. The food gets here. Then you ask them why they're late, and they tell you they're in a book club, and they've been reading Chekhov. You say you've never seen them read or express interest in Russian writers. You look across the table, and they're just eating quickly, because they're hungry, but like they're trying to finish their food instead of talk or look at you. Then you ask them to talk to you, because you've cooked this meal, because you work hard, because you don't care about the fight anymore. They tell you of course you don't. Then you ask them what that means, and they tell you that everything always has to be according to how you feel. They say that your entire marriage has revolved around you, that you've been only married to yourself all this time. Then you tell them that's easy for them to say, they don't have to do anything. They've no obligations at all, it's impossible to be resented when you don't do anything. They tell you that they do plenty, and when have you been even here? Even when you're physically present you're thinking about what you care about. Then you think they're crazy, like they don't even know you. You tell them to fuck off, you don't need to take their shit, joining a book club isn't the same as working. Then you look at them and notice that they've not even stopped eating. The one you work hard to have a life with, who you moved to the suburbs for, and you see that they haven't stopped eating during the fight, and they don't care, and they're looking down at their plate when they call you a selfish asshole. You look at your plate and it's full. You look at their plate, and they're in another plane, swirling noodles around. You're really far from each other. They're eating with their mouth full. You don't even know who this person is. You feel cheated. You feel used. You've just snapped out of a seven-year-long dream.

It hits you: You don't care about this person. You're not interested in them. In fact, they've just been someone around who you like to stare at and use for sex and emotional support. Whatever need you had, whatever whim in your head, you could convince them to fulfill it. And you're angry. And they're right that you're selfish, but you're a good person. And they're still eating. And you're angrier. And they see you're not listening. And you could tell they feel the same. And worse than the fact that you don't know who they are, you don't know who you are. And they're just as selfish as you. Then you tell them to get out, to get out of your house (the house you didn't care about), and they tell you to get out of their house. And you push them towards the door. And they push you back. And you're really fighting. And the police are outside, and they're yelling now, and they're telling you to open the door.

This isn't you. This isn't either of you.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Sep 10, 2015,
^ sucks to be that couple, maybe they shouldn't be such DICKHEADS
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
^ sucks to be that couple, maybe they shouldn't be such DICKHEADS

Marriage turns you into a dickhead.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Marriage turns you into a dickhead.

Nah, I was a dickhead well before I got married. Trying to be ahead of the curve, y'know...
Charles Darwin