Hey i'll start to teach guitar soon for begginers does anyone have any tips for this?
You'll make more money if you harvest their organs and sell them on the black market.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I tend to start with something simple and fun to get it going - james bond tends to work alright. Tab it out and teach them how to read it. Then move to a G and an Em to test their dexterity with chords, and then I tend to show them a couple more chords to write down and practice at home. Might then finish off by teaching them the main theme to James Bond, albeit simplified.

Keep it simple, don't talk at them, and reinforce good posture, using tips of fingers etc.
Teach them how to finger a minor.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Cover the basics of technique first so you ingrain a proper form.

Small things like proper ways of holding a pick, what part of the fret to press and making sure to enforce alternate picking.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Cover the basics of technique first so you ingrain a proper form.

Small things like proper ways of holding a pick, what part of the fret to press and making sure to enforce alternate picking.

It took me years to train out the habit of holding the point in my jap's eye.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'