So, here my 70$ guitar I got a from a recycle store. It sound really really fine with clean tone with Bridge or Neck pickup.
I also got a pedal like last week and they are Distortion and Overdrive pedal.

The problem is it produce some kind of low/high freq sound or something like Tremolo if Im' not confuse and it does sound bad with overdrive. I just want it to have a steady Freq and not TREMOLO stuff.
It happen to a higher note only. The lower E string sound no Tremolo at all.

The cheap guitar is a strat copy with anoying high/low freq with pedal.

Please, Help I want to sound good.
what brand of pedal did you buy?
did you also buy it used?
Have you checked with a different OD/distortin pedal?
first check the intonation of the strings that give the tremolo type sound. Because a string that is not intonated properly can also make sounds like you described.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
first check the intonation of the strings that give the tremolo type sound.
Because a string that is not intonated properly can also make sounds like you described.

that is my first thought.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Intonation shouldn't cause that would it? I would think pickup height is the issue.
Quote by Robbgnarly
first check the intonation of the strings that give the tremolo type sound. Because a string that is not intonated properly can also make sounds like you described.

It's both Yamah overdrive and another also yamaha distortion. It's my guittar not pedal.
Quote by trashedlostfdup
that is my first thought.

You mean the intonation of neck or string?
Quote by esky15
Intonation shouldn't cause that would it? I would think pickup height is the issue.

That might be. I loosen the Bridge pickup and I using Coin to pick and that might be a problem because Pickup always pull my coin together. Let me check first.
Quote by sosxradar
That might be. I loosen the Bridge pickup and I using Coin to pick and that might be a problem because Pickup always pull my coin together. Let me check first.

The material of the pick shouldn't matter, because it's the string that is making the noise. Try plucking the string that is making the noise, let it keep ringing and lower the pickup. If that's the problem it should disappear.
Quote by esky15
The material of the pick shouldn't matter, because it's the string that is making the noise. Try plucking the string that is making the noise, let it keep ringing and lower the pickup. If that's the problem it should disappear.

What I mean is my silver Coin pull the magnetic pick up to get it closer to the string. I dont have time to test it but I will lower the pickup and let you know.
It's likely an intonation issue. If lowering the pickup doesn't help, then I would check the intonation on the guitar.
Quote by tonello
It's likely an intonation issue. If lowering the pickup doesn't help, then I would check the intonation on the guitar.

The intonation is fine. I haven't lower the pickup and check yet.
How high are the "Output Level" or "Drive" or "Volume" knobs on the pedal set? I don't know which one your pedals have. If the output volume of the pedals are up too high, it could cause feedback.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Quote by sosxradar
The intonation is fine. I haven't lower the pickup and check yet.

you have checked the string open and fretted on the 12th fret and it is the same note in tune?

I highly doubt it is the pickup, your issue sounds completely related to intonation
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Ok, I got another 100$ cheap LP guitar and it sound fine. I'm sure it's a pickup problem.