I can't say it's worth night shift (can't you see it if you get up early enough?), but it is awesome.
Of course, not as awesome as seeing a meteor at 3am. Which is definitely worth night shift.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I always preferred night shift work.
I'm not really much of a morning person.
If I'm up at 6am its because I've been up all night.
Then there is often the shift differential. More money is good.

Then after work you can do you shipping and run your errands while everybody else is at work.
The only time I hated it was when I was renting/living in a basement and trying to sleep during the day. The damn floor was so thin in that place, I could hear their cats walking around up there.
Wow, that is beautiful. Only thing I ever witnessed after working the night shift was the damn meth addicts walking around shirtless.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
I agree, not only are those pictures cool, but when I was working shift work night shift was absolutely my preferred shift.

I worked 11pm-7am, and I could go home, get a good sleep, get up and go shopping, go on a date, go to a movie etc., all without the crowds, and still be at work that night.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
my body naturally shifts towards nocturnality if I don't have a schedule or anything

although saying that, it might be more appropriate to say that i tend to sleep longer in a way that i have '25' hour days because then my sleeping would be consistent but because i have the same awake time, and an hour extra sleep, my wake up and sleep cycles always shift an hour

so maybe i'm not nocturnal but i do like sleeping
sometimes
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Night in general is much better. My eyes don't like... brightness... Everything's simpler at night. Shapes and forms become silhouettes, colours are reduced to earthier, deeper shades, and it's quieter.
I like night too. It is so calm and peaceful. I like to go to sleep when people are starting to go to work. Not very often though it fucks sleeping pattern up rather badly.

Night > day no question.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
i mostly like the night for the peace and quiet. you can easily go for a walk without anyone bothering you.

not that i dislike human interaction, but sometimes you just want some time to relax in silence yanno. id greatly appreciate it if i could go for a walk through the woods in the day with no chance of human interaction but all the trails around here are way too popular for that

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I once wrote a poem about the night

it was crap but yeah, I love night time, it's been so long since I had a midnight picnic
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
i was supposed to see a meteor shower 2 weeks ago while working but it never happened

seriously like the weather channel straight up lied. there wasnt a cloud in the sky and I looked at the exact time they said to and NOTHING, WTF WEATHER CHANNEL?!?
It's also a bit frustrating b/c as a photographer there are a lot of moments I want to capture, but film never captures it as the eye does and any film that could come close would take a ridiculously long exposure -.-
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Yeah the thing tho is yeah night is the best time of day but instead of enjoying it you're working instead

Swing shift is the best cuz you get off late but you still have all of night left while with night shift you go in when it's dark out and when you leave it's daytime already shit is awful
Quote by Pastafarian96

it was crap but yeah, I love night time, it's been so long since I had a midnight picnic

Ok midnight picnic sounds fvcking amazing

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Ok midnight picnic sounds fvcking amazing

they are, just sitting in the moonlight in the quiet, maybe with someone else, is so beautifully serene and tranquil, like everything stops mattering, just staring up at the stars.

Now I really want to go and have one
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
they are, just sitting in the moonlight in the quiet, maybe with someone else, is so beautifully serene and tranquil, like everything stops mattering, just staring up at the stars.

Now I really want to go and have one

I am absolutely gonna try this sometime
e-married to Jack (bladez)
The most horrible is rotating shifts.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
I work night shift. It's cool because it's less stressful (no management) and there is a 50 cent/hr shift differential, but after working for 12 hours, I don't feel like doing anything when I get home.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
The sun just so happens to rise and beam right through my windows.
And I have black, heat resistant curtains.
But the sun is just like no fak u josh ur staying up.
omg.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Started working 6PM to 6AM early July. I like it, didn't have to shift my sleeping schedule for the job so that's a plus. Only problem is I get kind of weird in the head after 2 or so, have to fight the urge to masturbate at work and such.
Last edited by wafflesyrup at Sep 10, 2015,
I had an amazing view of the stars last night,one of the perks of living in the countryside

Josh, I have some blackout curtains thst are from my dad's parents which they used in ww2 to stop ze Germans. My dad had them in thr bedroom I know have cos he worked nights for years and it was pretty terrible. Nights are okay if you don't have a family
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Sep 10, 2015,
Quote by Bladez22
I had an amazing view of the stars last night,one of the perks of living in the countryside

Josh, I have some blackout curtains thst are from my dad's parents which they used in ww2 to stop ze Germans. My dad had them in thr bedroom I know have cos he worked nights for years and it was pretty terrible. Nights are okay if you don't have a family
punch a small hole in it (start with a hole-punch sized-hole) and see how it projects.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
i work 2-5 am every night and also in a restaurant 6 days a week, sometimes morning shift and then teach guitar lessons after that. those days are hell and my sleep schedule is pr fucked up but this is why coffee and marijuana exist
Night shift is the worst kind of, like yea, you have time too do important stuff that would probably be closed by the time you got off if you were working day shift, and you don't have to wake up at like 4 in the morning. But your schedule is at odds with like everybody that is still in school (college, university, or something) or that works normal hours, so I've been finding it pretty hard to have a social life.

Keeps me from having to take days off for stuff I really need to do, but I'm thinking it's not really worth it
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Banjocal
punch a small hole in it (start with a hole-punch sized-hole) and see how it projects.

All you would see is my neighbours houses, my little brothers room faces the farmer's fields and would be better
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Banjocal
You could watch them undress and they would never know

They're all middle aged or older

Gross
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Pastafarian96

I once ate a sandwich about night. It was delicious. But yeah...