Page 1 of 2
This is the second worst song ever written

It has a story that is just plain dumb and it's melody is so irritating.

This is even worse

I just fucking hate this fucking song, someone once asked me to tab the bass part and within 2 hours I hated it so much I had to give it to someone else. I think it's simply the fact that it's a Jack White song, that and the ridiculously stupid timing accents and that fucking violin.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
actually in the full lyrics, her father kills the lamb and turns it into sandwiches

EDIT: here's another version

A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Sep 10, 2015,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7DUB-zLvw8
this just makes me want to cut my wrists and shove scissors in my ass. He took a classic and ruined it, I mean he's a total ****. why the **** is the ORIGINAL ARTIST making a guest appearance in a music video of a cover of HIS OWN SONG??

Idk, I just really hate Ronnie radke to be honest... he beats women and he can't sing worth shit. he also injurred his own fans at 6 flags and he also kicked people out of shows for wearing band shirts of bands he didn't like.... Anyway yeah, he's a prick. ETF holds nostalgic value for me but FIR is just preteen tripe..
i wish walk off the earth would just go walk off the earth already jeez what a disgrace
Mary had a little lamb
Her father shot it dead
Now Mary takes that lamb to school
Between two hunks of bread
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

That ****ing when I see you again or whatever song.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by DQcrewmember
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7DUB-zLvw8
this just makes me want to cut my wrists and shove scissors in my ass. He took a classic and ruined it, I mean he's a total ****. why the **** is the ORIGINAL ARTIST making a guest appearance in a music video of a cover of HIS OWN SONG??

Idk, I just really hate Ronnie radke to be honest... he beats women and he can't sing worth shit. he also injurred his own fans at 6 flags and he also kicked people out of shows for wearing band shirts of bands he didn't like.... Anyway yeah, he's a prick. ETF holds nostalgic value for me but FIR is just preteen tripe..

Didn't he like go to jail for murder, that's pretty gangsta.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Hate is bad, pasta.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Hate is bad, pasta.

so is your mum
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I'd be happppppppyyyyy to stab Pharrell Williams in the face with a soldering iron.
Moon River - it's technically not a bad song. It has a memorable melody. The words are silly. There's something about it that made me have a special dislike for and I don't know what it is. I usually don't mind sappy songs.
The exact same thing with the song born free
You are all such haters

But really the worst song of all time is that manfred mann bruce springteen cover I dont remember the name of.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Mary Had A Little Lamb.

Bitch be all up in your face like, "look at me, I have a lamb".
Makes me sick.

Omg, I haven't seen you in ages! How's everything? Is Sweden still the country next to Norway?
Quote by UltimateGuizar

Is good yaaa, just got back from Ireland.
Drinks were drank.

How drank?

I use to hate the ever loving shit out of this song. Don't care so much anymore. But this thread reminded me of the hatred I had for the band known as Phoenix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL548cHH3OY

****, now I'm listening to the album. I can't remember which song I hated the most. This one was definitely up there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF3reVVUbio

Good God the Youtube comments are terrible.
Last edited by wafflesyrup at Sep 10, 2015,
I can't think of any songs I think are bad. If it's bad i don't pay attention to it. No point in remembering bad songs
Pasta, the Gambler is a fucking institution man!!!

As far as a song I can't stand to listen to, Silent Night. I fucking hate Silent Night, and any other xmas jingles before November and after December.
Quote by Rem_Sing
Just go **** yourself Jack White and go to hell pasta!
I hate that mother****er White, but against all my reason, I ****ing click your goddamn link and there goes my computer, right down the shitter o.o

One more reason to hate that pseudo-incestuous son of a bitch-.-

you should also check your messages
Quote by Rebel Scum
Pasta, the Gambler is a fucking institution man!!!

yeah, an institution I want to destroy.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Sep 10, 2015,
"Trap Queen" by Feddy Wap.

I hate that song with a burning passion.
Seriously, **** that song.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I can't remember the name, but that Coldtrain fellow has a song I absolutely despise
Oh, you meanie, you.

<3
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I miss seenyj. But his band's video clip is suffering from either an identity crisis or everyone is playing a different tune. I mean whats with the metal head looking dudes headbanging on explorers to this country tune lol.
I can't believe it's taken so long to have this posted as a song someone absolutely hates -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHKbOmjGDfw

In fact, most things this asshole does get me irritated.

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7BqHYM-VJA

I know thread is about songs, but I just ****ing hate this.

So whiny.

So devoid of intrigue.

Covered in the artifice of 'rawness' like some shitty black metal band.

Euch.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Wonderwall by oasis...probably not the worst song ever but it gets constantly played every where and it just annoys the shit out of me.
Page 1 of 2