What would you think of a guitar player who wore a tie patterned like a fretboard?

Would you wear one?
Quote by Jehannum
What would you think of a guitar player who wore a tie patterned like a fretboard?

confusing
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
That tie makes my eyes hurt. Wearing it should be considered a crime against humanity.
I have nothing important to say
I would think the person wearing it probably likes guitars a whole lot. I myself would not wear one, firstly because I don't like how it looks, and secondly because I never actually wear ties. I think I wore one to my high school dance (**** me, that's already 8 years ago...), but I might have worn a bow-tie instead.

And I had a zebra-print clip-on tie as a kid. Never got to wear it because my mom thought I looked ridiculous. I did in fact look ridiculous.
Quote by Banjocal
wazzock

It's been a long time since I've seen/heard that word used.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It's been a long time since I've seen/heard that word used.
I heard it on My Family when I was a lot younger.

To be serious, though, all it shows about someone is that they (probably) like music and aren't particularly austere when clothing is concerned. It says little else, imo.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Make it produce sounds on touch and you have a winner. Rip a mad solo on your tie in the lift, entertain the masses with a heartfelt blues number at a funeral, get djent in the museum. So many options.
Quote by JackalUK
Make it produce sounds on touch and you have a winner. Rip a mad solo on your tie in the lift, entertain the masses with a heartfelt blues number at a funeral, get djent in the museum. So many options.

Now make matching belts where the buckle are different amps. Fender clean, Vox chime, Marshall crunch, Mesa scream, etc.
Million dollar business.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
All ties that aren't plain or have simple patterns should be made illegal.
Quote by Dr.Cheese
All ties that aren't plain or have simple patterns should be made illegal.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
I'd think he's the biggest melt in the world
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I had a chemistry teacher who would wear looney tunes ties to school sometimes, was cool considering he was like a 60 year old dude with a Phd and everything.

Oh and one of my current lecturers wears tacky hawaiian shirts like everyday with long pants, it's weird
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I'd cringe so much that I'd collapse in on myself and turn into the most dense black hole ever known to humanity.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Last edited by digman50 at Sep 10, 2015,