Alright guys I think a few of you can appreciate this video as it's what goes on here (including me) and on guitar forums across the globe... It's just a spoof hope you guys can dig it.

Happy Thursday.
Henry

https://youtu.be/v-4EZyPDZZg
Start a minecraft channel, review mods and have a fake roleplaying gimmick to go along with it. Dubstep intro.
you basically gotta predict the future. although minecraft stuff is raking it in, youtube is so saturated with it, that even if you had an amazing series of mc videos, it will go by virtually unseen

so you gotta figure out what the next trend is going to be, and either be completely that, or ease into it.
an example of what that means: 2001 Space Odyssey influenced Moon. 2001 is a trend breaker, a way out there thing, but because of it sci-fi space stuff was able to go.
also works with van Gogh. absolutely hated in his time, became huge influence toloads of 20th century stuff (weird like psychological interpretations of his art that was probably common in abstract) and Francis Bacon and Jackson Pollock. also the virtual father of expressionism, which was a huge movement cand resulted in like basically everything we have. van gogh was based god

anyway, you could do something like that, or you could be the bridge. like something like zeppelin where it blends classic blues rock to harder rock. or soemthing youget the picutre

good luck on your quest
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
you basically gotta predict the future. although minecraft stuff is raking it in, youtube is so saturated with it, that even if you had an amazing series of mc videos, it will go by virtually unseen

so you gotta figure out what the next trend is going to be, and either be completely that, or ease into it.
an example of what that means: 2001 Space Odyssey influenced Moon. 2001 is a trend breaker, a way out there thing, but because of it sci-fi space stuff was able to go.
also works with van Gogh. absolutely hated in his time, became huge influence toloads of 20th century stuff (weird like psychological interpretations of his art that was probably common in abstract) and Francis Bacon and Jackson Pollock. also the virtual father of expressionism, which was a huge movement cand resulted in like basically everything we have. van gogh was based god

anyway, you could do something like that, or you could be the bridge. like something like zeppelin where it blends classic blues rock to harder rock. or soemthing youget the picutre

good luck on your quest

Lol thanks for that! Don't understand the Mine craft obsession on YouTube? I myself have never played the game.
This is more of a spoof, just observing the behaviors of social media and guitarists, including myself.

But a very thorough and well thought argument to what makes things click on YouTube and in the larger aspect of creative media!
Quote by Banjocal at #33589449
Start a minecraft channel, review mods and have a fake roleplaying gimmick to go along with it. Dubstep intro.

AND LOTS OF YELLING!!!
youtube fame is literally the worst type of fame possible

Quote by MinterMan22
youtube fame is literally the worst type of fame possible

True
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?