Hey there

I want to do a game thread. So here I am doing it!

So it's pretty simple, here's how it works. All you haves to do is comment saying yes/no on whether or not you shagged the preceding poster's mother. Perhaps share a story about it as well! We may consider using @poster to avoid any potential confusion on whose mother got shagged.

Also, to add further interest to the thread feel free to share a story about another poster's mother you HAVE shagged if not the the one you're posting in response to.

Being that I am the thread starter I'll just share a brief story on a poster's mother I have actually shagged. That being MegaDeth's, now to be honest this is kind of awkward as we did say we'd never tell anyone about it, buuuuuut... when in Rome!

Anywho, it was pretty great, arguably one of the best shags I've ever had, although we haven't spoken since. Tbh I'm a little heart broken about the whole ordeal so perhaps I'll just leave it at that.

Have you shagged my mother?
No. I took her out for a nice seafood dinner and I NEVER CALLED HER AGAIN.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
hello i would like to suggest that we keep the ansers with a simple 'yes/no' format. not only is it shorter and simpler than to write the experience, but it also takes out all emotional bias or other cultural influences. the simple 'yes/no', when implemented perfectly, will effectively remove all social structures by having only two, universal, all in or nothing answers.

thx
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
@Jon777 - I had to think on this one for a moment, with all the UG mom poon I've slain and all, but yes. Yes I have, 7/10 - she was ight. Pretty stellar handies from what I recall though.

Quote by Baby Joel
hello i would like to suggest that we keep the ansers with a simple 'yes/no' format. not only is it shorter and simpler than to write the experience, but it also takes out all emotional bias or other cultural influences. the simple 'yes/no', when implemented perfectly, will effectively remove all social structures by having only two, universal, all in or nothing answers.

thx

I completely understand your concern here and I was debating on whether or not to encourage the further elaboration of mother-humping. For the overall quality and longevity of the thread I felt it most prudent to spur posters to share their experiences beyond a simple yes/no answer. But perhaps it is all in vain. Thanks for the input.

On a more serious note I haven't yet yoinked Baby Joel's birthgiver but hope to soon have the opportunity to do so.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
@wafflesyrup: Yes, and I did not leave her donuts

That's just freaking rude. Lord-O-Donuts my butt.
Last edited by wafflesyrup at Sep 10, 2015,
Quote by Baby Joel

thx

Mmm yes but no, she used a strap-on, so technically, she shagged me.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Jon777
i have shagged literally every single one of your mothers

sorry not sorry

my mom is 76, thought she had better taste
Quote by monwobobbo
my mom is 76, thought she had better taste

I have not shagged yer mom. She wanted me to, but there was nothing in the world that would get me to dick dive in that crevice.
Of course not lol I wouldn't even consider it
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why