Good afternoon guitar wises.I'm gonna start with the electric guitar,but the problem is,I live in Bolivia,Southamerica and here any music instrument is very expensive(A Bullet squier is around 200$)so I'm traveling to USA next year and I'm gonna buy my gear there.The matter is,I will have to get a small and portable amp to carry it trough the airport,the plane,etc.So,what would you recommend me?I play mostly metal,but I also like blues.It has to be small and no more than 150-160 $.It could be an used one too.
roland microcube?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Are cabs a bit more readily available? Or can you build your own? A lil 5w Randall Diavlo, used, might be exactly what you're looking for. Its a lil over budget but the Yamaha THR might be a good choice. Also, check out those lil ZT Club amps.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20