I'm in the market for a good loud combo with good cleans and theres a '78 or '79 Music Man 115 RP I'm interested in. I'll be using pedals for OD. Seems like the HD and RD series are pretty popular but I'm having trouble getting any info on the RP. Nothing on ebay to show me a price point. I know its got a built in phaser but does everything else match up with the RD? Anyone with a Music Man RP amp? What did you pay for it? I'll probably go give her a whirl anyway but just looking for some other opinions.

Thanks! Dave
Peter Frampton: "Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra.... and Sonic Youth is in my cooler! Get outta there you kids!"

Thurston Moore: "Come on Mr. Frampton... you're not gonna eat all that watermelon..."
i haven't seen gumbi on here for a long times, but IIRC he had a few music mans. i have a HD130 212 combo and love it. i haven't tried any others though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Ya I'm gonna give er a go. The speaker was replaced by a previous owner but the guy has the original so maybe I'll swap em out and build a cabinet for the extra one. Never played through a 15".
Peter Frampton: "Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra.... and Sonic Youth is in my cooler! Get outta there you kids!"

Thurston Moore: "Come on Mr. Frampton... you're not gonna eat all that watermelon..."