Has anyone ever heard of this being done?

I love the sound of a strat more than any other electric guitar I've ever played, but I cant stand the feel, and prefer the feel of my gretch electromatic. I tend to bring this one to shows / on tour because I just play it better, but I was wondering if there was some way I could get the gretch neckfeel on the strat body. I have a strat I'm willing to do some heavy modding on,

any ideas?
I've never heard of it being done, but there's a first time for everything. The real problem is that not all bolt-on necks fit all bolt-neck guitars. They come with different neck pocket requirements, different bolt hole locations, different scales, yada yada. No telling until you actually do the measurements and start fitting.
gretch specs:
Number of Frets: 22
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
Scale Length: 24.5" (62.2 cm)

is there a way I can just get a fender neck with these exact specs? would that be the same (given fender necks come in different shapes, I'd need to find the one closest to the gretch)
I've just emailed warmoth guitars to see if they can do a custom version of their gibson style conversion necks. The gibson style ones are 24 3/4, and the gretch is 24 1/2. Also, warmoth doesn't seem to carry any of the 24 3/4 with a 12" radius.
Keep in mind that the scale length is not just the neck; but the entire length from nut to bridge. This means that if you go with anything shorter than 25 1/2" (standard strat length) you will need to move your bridge closer to the neck.
Quote by blackmajik2021
I've just emailed warmoth guitars to see if they can do a custom version of their gibson style conversion necks. The gibson style ones are 24 3/4, and the gretch is 24 1/2. Also, warmoth doesn't seem to carry any of the 24 3/4 with a 12" radius.

Warmoth is, essentially, a custom shop.
What they have in stock may not be 12" radius, but when you order a neck you can get almost any radius you prefer (right past 16") in straight OR compound radius. http://www.warmoth.com/Guitar/Necks/Radius.aspx

Not a good idea to simply pick from what they have in stock. Pick Up The Phone and CALL them and explain to them what you want to do. The entire world is not contained online, grasshoppah.