A great song by an awful band lol, but i've always liked it so decided to tackle it. couple sloppy bits but could only get in one take before my amp shitted out. will do c4c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgcs_82U4VI
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thanks for checking mine out, so here goes:

Absolutely wonderful! All the vibrato and bends were spot on, which is something I see a surprising amount of people **** up on. Bummer about your amp too, because it sounded pretty good! Another point is the use of dynamics, which is something that gets severely overlooked (I'll admit that I don't usually think about dynamics too, unless I'm playing clean aha). You can tell that you've been working on finger strength too, because that tapping section was clean af!
All my hobbies are expensive, pls $$donate to my cause$$
Never heard the original, but damn, that sounds awesome! As CaptainCadmium said, your vibrato was perfect, and it's really clear how much you get into playing it. Once you get your amp fixed or get a new one, I'd like to see you do it again.
My guitars:
Centaura CT21
2 Dean Baby Zs
Cort X1
Washburn WG587 7-String
Two Fender knockoffs
3 acoustic no-names

My basses:
Yamaha RBX170
Rogue LX205B Series II 5-String
No-name 4 string
thanks dudes. yeah i was super bummed out about the amp but it's been doing it for a while which makes it a bit difficult to practice and nail a song down.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬