Hi guys

Looking for a channel/boost switch for my VK MH20 amp as it doesn't come as standard. Apparently it has to be a dual latching footswitch. I've googled them and quite a few popped up but I'm short of cash at the moment and the price ranges dramatically from cheap no-name brands to Marshalls etc. Is this the short of thing I should buy a well know pedal or will a cheap one do the same job?

Cheers for responses.
just about any footswitch will do the trick for channel switching. cheap ones don't last so don't go to cheap. as for the boost well honestly you'd be way better off skipping that and using an overdrive pedal.
Thanks for the reply. Problem is I've read the manual and channel/boost runs from same jack. The ring of the jack manages channel switching, tip manages the boost. If I was to get just a single pedal rather than dual to just do channel switching (cheaper if I'm not using boost) how would I be sure it wouldn't turn boost on rather than channel switch? I've read a few website descriptions and it doesn't say how its wired you see.
as far as i know a 1 button one should just change channels. maybe someone else wil chime in on this. i have a VK but only use it at home for practice so i never go a channel changer either.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Shelders
UK based annoyingly.

No problem, then this will work