Hey guys,

I have the following problem:

Just recently I signed up for the new UG EVO platform and checked it out for a bit.
I have come to the conclusion that the new feature/structure is definitely not for me.

However, I have no idea and there is no information on how to change everything back to the normal, standard UG homepage.
Every time I enter the URL www.ultimate-guitar.com, I immediately get redirected to the new EVO page. When I'm there, I have absolutely no access to forums, news, reviews, columns, etc.

The only way I can access part of the old website is by directly entering the url for the Pit or any other forum.

If somebody knows how to change everything back to the normal UG homepage, PLEASE help me.
I also posted my question in the site feedback section of the forum, but since my post was probably the only one there in a few weeks, my hopes are low of receiving an answer there.

I really enjoyed the old front page where there was a good summary of the news headlines, lessons and interviews. Plus, the normal tab search, as it has always been for the past few years.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Nevermind, I just found an old thread where people encountered the same problem. Reading it, I was able to fix it.

We can let this thread die now, or have it closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON