Page 1 of 2
This is stupid game that I want to try and get going. Title says it all.

Example: I have great leadership skills - like Hitler.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Skinny people are easier to kidnap...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I'm a great singer...but only in my dreams! LOL!
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
That's a pretty hot baby - in the oven?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I want to leave the world better than I found it - like Hitler.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
LOL

I would do this all the time a few years back for instant roommate lols.

"Hey bro, you're like a freaking computer or something... constantly outdated."
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
I have great passion for art. My favorite artist is Hitler.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
You're so hot, I bet nobody likes you.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I want to leave a legacy so people remember me long after I'm dead - like Hitler.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
You guys are able to recognise patterns. It leads to unoriginal comments.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Cardbored
I have great passion for art. My favorite artist is Hitler.

POSITIVE attribute, dummy.
Quote by neidnarb11890
TS made a thread - it was crap.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
TS made a thread - it was crap.

Honestly , my expectations were low from the start. I read an old interview with the CEO of Gibson, who's an arsehole. In the interview, he said he liked leadership, and I thought "Hitler had good leadership, too." I just wanted to see if it could turn into "a thing."
Quote by neidnarb11890
Hitler also had a hair.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
OP tried to accomplish something great even though it's unpopular - like Hitler.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
You know what gives me hope in humanity? Humans will go completely extinct one day.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe - like Hitler
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Faith is a willing suspension of thought. Particularly in the areas of problem solving and logic.
Friends are people who have something that you might want or can use.

Trust is like faith .

Faith and trust our last resort tools we must use sometimes.
I am (reasonably) good at drawing buildings, but not people - like Hitler
I have nothing important to say
the glass is half full of piss and the piss says you have a urinary tract infection
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I'm good at photography - an artistic process that requires a referent, thus making a 'true' or 'honest' painterly depiction of something potentially insincere or even impossible.
Go on Facebook and - like Hitler
**** the pit. I'm done with this ****ing place. Just **** it all. **** every single one of you. **** all this stupid shit. ****ing god dammit.
Quote by wafflesyrup at #33591759
**** the pit. I'm done with this ****ing place. Just **** it all. **** every single one of you. **** all this stupid shit. ****ing god dammit.

I'll miss you dearly - like Hitler
Quote by wafflesyrup

Just keep calm and - like Hitler.
Quote by wafflesyrup

well that was unnecessary - like hitler

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I'm a charismatic public speaker. Like Hitler.

Keep the fascism comin', folks.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Sep 12, 2015,
Quote by HardAttack
I'm a charismatic public speaker. Like Hitler.

This guy gets it.

The rest of you have missed the point.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Page 1 of 2