So I wanted the Angel of Deth vmnt but it's too expensive for me, so I'm going to try to recreate it by buying the $300 black vmnt, getting live wire pickups and a guitar sticker with the angel wings. Only I don't know how to get that sticker. Any suggestions?
You could do vinyl like a car but it would scratch off. I would take it to a tatoo shop. One of the guys thare probably air brushes.
96 MIJ Jackson
Charvel DC 1 FR
PRS SE Custom 24
Yamaha FG730S
DIY acoustic
DIY mockingbird
Peavey classic 50 2x12
Where are you located
96 MIJ Jackson
Charvel DC 1 FR
PRS SE Custom 24
Yamaha FG730S
DIY acoustic
DIY mockingbird
Peavey classic 50 2x12
Quote by eoj02
Where are you located

The south. I won't feel comfortable revealing more than that.
ebay or get an air brush designer to do it. It won't be sticker cheap but it'll look great.
A kiosk at the mall that makes decals maybe.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Use transit vinyl. The same stuff that they use to wrap cars for racing and vans (particularly food trucks). They can print anything you want on the vinyl, and you can cover the entire face of the guitar with it. it's really tough stuff...and it's cheap. You should be able to get a couple of options (or replacements) for about $35. It should protect your guitar's paint and peel right off when you want it to. Axewraps is one company that does this stuff, but you probably have a place that does it for all kinds of applications wherever you live.