Now I have them to start practicing guitars again for my Talent Show. Now I need Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff ($91) and DigiTech Bad Monkey ($50) for two songs on my two electric guitars to play. I also got Sennheiser HD 280 Pro closed-black headphones to practice & play guitars quietly without bothering people in the house or apartment. Buying and using studio monitoring headphones is very important to play. However, I use a 5-feet audio cable to plug into iPod to Micro Terror just to make sure if it work on the Kustom speaker. And that's what? It's amazing! It's like listening to music on the audio CD/radio home system. And hey, it's also can play music while play the song on the guitar at the same time. Isn't it fun?

I cannot believe what I got today from Guitar Center and I'm grateful having those amps for my home and Talent Show. I'm excited to perform on the Talent Show to blow my co-workers, supervisors and managers away in two weeks!
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?