Help me figuring out this tiny phrase of a solo (Iron Maiden - The Nomad)

Iron Maiden - The Nomad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiiEz_UWvyA

I need help on a very tiny fragment of the beginning of Dave Murray's solo as I've slowed it way down in Audacity in order to learn it but I can't decipher the progression of a few notes. It's the few notes that is played at 3:37

Let me post my interpretation of it, from the beginning of the solo:

--12--11h12p11---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------13----16--13h16p13--12-----16--13h16p13-----13--12h13p12--16---13--13\12\10---
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My trouble starts with the note coloured in red. As you can see after that 16th fret I play the 13th fret once then play it again while sliding to 12 and then sliding to 10.
I tried to decipher the exact thing Dave Murray does here but it's very garbled and hard to tell the way he plays these notes.

An alternative method is this:

--12--11h12p11-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------13----16--13h16p13--12-----16--13h16p13-----13--12h13p12--16---16p13--13\12\10-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I play the 16th fret again after the red 16 and pull it off to a 13 then continung with the slide back to 12 and 10. This sounds more 'professional' as it doesn't leave a silent moment phrasing the lick but continues instead of having a silence worth of 1 note.
Can I get some help?
Last edited by MPM12 at Sep 12, 2015,
I figured it out through this video of a cover:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOs83ZUfmSk

I'm supposed to do it like this:

--12--11h12p11-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------13----16--13h16p13--12-----16--13h16p13-----13--12h13p12--16---13p12--13p12--12\10-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So 2 pull-offs from 13 to 12th fret. Sounds really good and correct now.