Page 1 of 4
because if you can't laugh at yourself then something something etc. ok.

I'm a single, 24 year old with no irl friends working as a janitor living with his parents who probably don't know that I'm in love with a 2D anime character LOL.

Ok now you.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 12, 2015,
I'm studying what is essentially an arts degree.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I'm a single, 23 year old with no job living with his parent and grandparent who definitely know that i'm in love with an anime character as they bought me a cute figure of her for Christmas last year.

Ha.
I'm a 23 year old that works full time and is in love with not an anime character.

Did I do it right!?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'm a single 24 year old living with his parent, with no social life and whose free time consists of video games, movies and music.

HAHAHAHA
Haha. I don't have the things that society as a whole says I should have or should be trying to obtain.

Haha.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
just kinda gonna laugh at my foolish pride

song reference aside, I realised how screwed up my perception of life, and I had my priorities mixed up. example, why do I get so annoyed when I'm working on a jigsaw puzzle, or reading aljazeera or something, and then I have to let the dog out cause he's barking. I make ten seconds have the same value as an hour, so a small interruption feels like it will ruin my schedule. But it doesn't and that's stupid. So I laugh at myself ad then I lauygh at other people who do it and then I laugh at myself again for laughinf at other people
superman is killing himself tonight
I'm a single, 23 year old with no life ambitions who bangs his head on every doorframe.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
I'm a single, 23 year old with no life ambitions who bangs his head on every doorframe.

Single, but still banging.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I'm a single, 23 year old guy who's in love with a girl with obvious mental issues working a pretty decent job but have got no friends or social events to spend money on.
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33592177
I'm a single, 23 year old guy who's in love with a girl with obvious mental issues working a pretty decent job but have got no friends or social events to spend money on.

Which is a really good time to do some self-reflection, save up money, and work on some hobbies.
The only schools hiring math teachers around here are all private and require you to be of their religion, so I'm stuck teaching at the place I just graduated from.
Serious attempt:

I'm 25 years old, do not have a job but I work hard as **** as a volunteer for no money, stay with my mother, have no social life. I have lost all motivation and feel like a shell of the person I used to be. I see no end to this feeling.

The only upside is that I really don't want a social life, and even if I had the money to move out, I'd probably still stay at home.

Haha.
Quote by neidnarb11890
I'm a 31 year old (now) former U.S. Air Force Geospatial Intelligence Analyst. I'm at the moment unemployed, and I'm engaged to a 42 year old Greek/Apache/Mexican dog groomer. I'm going back to school full-time eventually, and I still have only a fairly decent idea of what I want to do, since I have no interest anymore in my previous profession, despite the DoD and Contractor pay being 60-70K with the experience I've accumulated. Laugh at my decision making

Hahahahaha

EDIT: Also, laugh at my grammar. You'd think a guy that spent his last 3 years writing reports would be better at constructing meaningful sentences than this, but alas
Last edited by bdof at Sep 12, 2015,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Which is a really good time to do some self-reflection, save up money, and work on some hobbies.

Thank you for the advice Currently looking at "high" interest savings accounts, and working on running and cycling
Quote by bdof
I'm a 31 year old (now) former U.S. Air Force Geospatial Intelligence Analyst. I'm at the moment unemployed, and I'm engaged to a 42 year old Greek/Apache/Mexican dog groomer. I'm going back to school full-time eventually, and I still have only a fairly decent idea of what I want to do, since I have no interest anymore in my previous profession, despite the DoD and Contractor pay being 60-70K with the experience I've accumulated. Laugh at my decision making

Hahahahaha

You're going to marry one of those irritating animal lovers. Haha.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by guitarist41
You're going to marry one of those irritating animal lovers. Haha.

No, she hates cats. She fell into being a dog groomer on a whim 10 years ago, and now she makes more money than I ever did, lol
The Navy kept trying to hire me and finally stopped when I pointed out they had no locations in a state two thousand miles from the nearest ocean.
Quote by Baby Joel
just kinda gonna laugh at my foolish pride

:0

ivadelllllll i held you in my thoughts that day
and i wished that they were arms when you were frail
and passing from this place

i used to go back and forth on what the most pathetically sad mineral song was, and yeah my favorite is still parking lot & their cover of love my way, but ForIvadell is a killer.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Taylor Swift has to have mental issues to think that her music is good.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Reading this thread is like watching a car accident unfold in slow motion. I feel so much better about myself, keep it going you guys.
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
Reading this thread is like watching a car accident unfold in slow motion. I feel so much better about myself, keep it going you guys.

Watching car accidents in slow motion makes you feel better?
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by Cb4rabid

Your self esteem is dependent upon comparing yourself to other people.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by guitarist41
Well if you slow down while driving by, you have longer to wank to it.
ha-haaa
I'm 22, just got my Bsc, got a great job shortly after graduating and live with my hot gf.

Wait what are we doing again?
Quote by guitarist41

You know when you're driving along and you see a car accident and you're like oh shit that sucks I hope they're ok but I'm glad it's not me? And then you drive along and put the music up.

Like that.
pinga
Quote by Eastwinn
:0

ivadelllllll i held you in my thoughts that day
and i wished that they were arms when you were frail
and passing from this place

i used to go back and forth on what the most pathetically sad mineral song was, and yeah my favorite is still parking lot & their cover of love my way, but ForIvadell is a killer.

when i heard the first verse in parking lot it was kind of 'lol melodrama much' and then the suiqddly doo saved it, and the lyrics actually develop pretty well. Love My Way is one of my favourites. not really a huge fan of ForIvadell. donno why

it was weird when I first started listening to them, I kept thinking "some of these lyrics sound Christian" but I couldn't figure out if it was just unique word choice, or like a one time use thing (the bits that are like "he is risen" and stuff). But it's just everywhere lol.

also really love Sounds of Sunday. the silence, and then just full in to "how blessed we are". I love that so much
Last edited by Baby Joel at Sep 12, 2015,
Quote by Cb4rabid

would you say that you have been understanding in a car crash?
Quote by Cb4rabid
You know when you're driving along and you see a car accident and you're like oh shit that sucks I hope they're ok but I'm glad it's not me? And then you drive along and put the music up.

Like that.

But that's not the same as feeling better about yourself as a person.

And I don't drive, so I can't relate.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by theogonia777
Taylor Swift has to have mental issues to think that her music is good.

Oh yeah forgot I'm also in love with her
Quote by Baby Joel
when i heard the first verse in parking lot it was kind of 'lol melodrama much' and then the suiqddly doo saved it, and the lyrics actually develop pretty well. Love My Way is one of my favourites. not really a huge fan of ForIvadell. donno why

it was weird when I first started listening to them, I kept thinking "some of these lyrics sound Christian" but I couldn't figure out if it was just unique word choice, or like a one time use thing (the bits that are like "he is risen" and stuff). But it's just everywhere lol.

i know what you mean. i'm not the hugest fan of their lyrics in general. in terms of lyrics i'm more of a promise ring sort of guy.

"nothing feels good like u in red & blue jeans & yr white and night things :') " - minterman22 probably
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Oh yeah forgot I'm also in love with her
did you send her those fanfics you wrote for her
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
did you send her those fanfics you wrote for her

Mine are better. Actually I only ever finished the first one though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Not much of a laugh thread........

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

here in the pit there is only sadness
ha-haaa
Quote by Xiaoxi at #33592281

So after all of this, you won't even do us the courtesy of laughing when we try to mock our pain? That's low. That's real low Xiaoxi.
i'm sitting in my office reading this thread. i have a wife and a bunch of guitar gear. and yet i'm reading this thread now that's funny
Page 1 of 4