A keyboard player I played with in a band got robbed down here about 15 years ago. It was a strong arm robbery. They beat him up and took his money.

So now he's in the hospital in stable condition after a severe beating, it happened again.
This time he got home and was carrying in the groceries he had purchased. Before he could get his door closed it forced its way in, shut the door and hit him over the head with a frying pan. The ER physician said 15 to 20 blows. Since this did not kill him, it tied him up. Took his card and told him that if the pin number he gave it didn't work it would come back and kill him.
The monster was charged with burglary, false imprisonment and "battery " lol
if it manages to come up with $3600 it can be back out on the streets. That's not battery it's attempted murder. If you ask a doctor.

He is in "stable" condition. That probably means he's messed up real bad physically and emotionally but isn't going to die anytime soon from his injuries.

I don't think they're going to riot because it wasn't the cops who almost killed him. So it's okay.

I currently have two guitar necks by my bedside.

Have you seen the elevator scene from the movie Drive ? That's what's going to happen if somebody breaks into my place and I get the upper hand. I'm not stopping until subhuman piece of ship is a spot on my carpet, a distinct improvement over what they once were.
I've never hit anybody, I've never had to hit or hurt anybody. I've never had to. If I do have to fight it's not going to be to prove I'm a man . It's not going to be to show that I'm a really tough guy. I will jam my thumb into an eyeball socket until it reaches the brain. I will rip testicles off by the roots. I will tear lips off like notebook paper.
I got angry about this thing.
Last edited by yope at Sep 12, 2015,
So he got robbed by a snake?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Dude, you're not gonna beat a snake in a fight with a guitar neck.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by yope
I will jam my thumb into an eyeball socket until it reaches the brain. I will rip testicles off by the roots. I will tear lips off like notebook paper.

Bruuutal.
Where is this at? What is the ethnicity of the perpetrator? Both of these things can be factors into why the bail is so low and the sentence is so light.
Quote by Skullivan
Where is this at? What is the ethnicity of the perpetrator? Both of these things can be factors into why the bail is so low and the sentence is so light.

the race? I'm not saying the race of the human turd . It doesn't make any difference if it looks like it smells like it and feels like it it's it.
I don't know maybe they set the bail so low so that a possibility exists that they can get some money. If the bail was set where it should be there would be no chance of the city getting any money from the bail. When the scum sucking pig jumps bail the detectives will have work to do so they will get paid too as they pretend to try and find it. It's a win-win situation all around.

Violent dangerous criminals deserve no mercy
Was it Delph?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
i was gonna be like "haha you accidentally called the guy 'it' haha" and then realised it was intentional dehumanisation
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
i was gonna be like "haha you accidentally called the guy 'it' haha" and then realised it was intentional dehumanisation

Yope dont make yokes, yo.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
It's because he doesn't know if it was a boy snake or a girl snake.
actually he does start with 'him' and then midsentense switches to 'it'
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
$3500 and youre free to go after beating someone senseless and robbing someone's house? Thats like 10 traffic tickets. 3 months rent. 1 les paul. Youre telling me I can go beat someone up and rob their house and only be fined my guitar? That is pretty ****ing lame. If someone came at me with a frying pan I would be like **** off princess peach and take out a gun and blow her ass up. Yeah its a hand held rocket launcher, I keep it on me at all times. But if she uses toad to deflect it, dodge rolls behind me and charge attacks me im screwed cuz it has a 10 sec recharge time interval
Quote by Baby Joel
actually he does start with 'him' and then midsentense switches to 'it'

if you reread you will see I never once referred to the sex of the creature, actually,

Actually, it is quite rude to speak of someone in the third person in their presence actually. Actually, if you're concerned with sounding intelligent, actually you should not be rude and actually not put unnecessary actual words in your actual sentences, actually, quite literally not do that actually really. Actually actually actually actually actually actually fond of quite fond of actually actually quite fond of actually actually actually quite fond of actually actually actually actually am quite fond of actually.

The creature was female. It looked like a man in a wig . The victim was 73 and a very small guy a very well-liked tiny little guy.

It does not matter the sex or race of the scum sucking pig. It is what it is.