Page 1 of 3
<3
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Free hugs? FREE? Is this what all my taxes are going to?
I don't really even pay much tax
I have nothing important to say
I want to take advantage of this offer.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
i'll take one every half hour till i go sleep please
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
This thread is devaluing an in-demand commodity and I can't stand for it.

I'm so angry, I could use a..
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
stop making me not mad

btw was gonna send you a pm about piano things, but it's not anything importnt just a cool thing. there's loads of songs I remember where some chord is played, and it's tied through to the next measure, but you can't hold it because the same hand has to play some other things. Although I've known the function of the middle pedal (the one that sustains only the notes played, instead of the whole thing like the right pedal), I've never really used it much. I've done it for some things but it can be too awkward. Anyway, there's a song I'm playing and it very specifically has a rest for all lines, except for the chord that has to stay for the next measure (like the dramatic bass chord and diddly stuff happens in th eupper register) and I realised that's probablhy exactly for the pedal, and it works, and the difference is crazy. I used to never hold notes that were tied through to the next measure, just for simplicity's sake, and it doesn't ruin the sound. But I'm finding ways to hold all those down, and it's just a huge difference.

that is all
superman is killing himself tonight
What kind of hug is being offered? Is it a nice friendly platonic one, a hearty manly ass-grabbed-for-stabilization-in-hugging-turbulence hug, a sensual caress, or what?

I'm a discriminating consumer.
Quote by Baby Joel
*piano stuff*

All I have to say to this is
1. I have actually never encountered one of those pedals, as the middle pedal varies from piano to piano, it's usually just a practice pedal
2. I now desperately need a piano with one of those pedals

EDIT: turns out it's an American grand thing, European style pianos very rarely will have a Sostenuto pedal. Perhaps it's time for some inventing?
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Sep 12, 2015,
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
What kind of hug is being offered? Is it a nice friendly platonic one, a hearty manly ass-grabbed-for-stabilization-in-hugging-turbulence hug, a sensual caress, or what?

I'm a discriminating consumer.

all hugs are custom fit to the customer's desires
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
agh i forget the middle pedal isn't standard (or at least, not standard sostenuto). it's interesting cause the sostenuto pedal is kind of not preferred in europe, so lots of pianos don't have them, but a bunch of european compoer's songs require one to play the song as writting. really weird.

also lol at me making this post and you making the edit :p
I would like a straight-on face-to-face hug that makes passersby blush and slightly jealous, but isn't too naughty. Sort of like the hug equivalent of foreign tourists in America kissing each others' cheeks.

It would warm my heart.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
I would like a straight-on face-to-face hug that makes passersby blush and slightly jealous, but isn't too naughty. Sort of like the hug equivalent of foreign tourists in America kissing each others' cheeks.

It would warm my heart.

Quote by Coagulation
gimme one dem christian side hugs fam

What ever happened to your dad though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
What ever happened to your dad though.

hes out drinking moonshine @ the local hoe down.
He doesn't post here anymore though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Pastafarian96
you have a dad?

guess who it is

and as a side note, that is related, he was pr great. but when the beer spills and ruins the keyboard, you just gotta hang it up you know, take the easy life.
His dad used to post here a lot. There was a running joke about his age. It was funny.
Quote by Pastafarian96 at #33593053
Bladez22's hugscription

i really need this i feel awful atm, hold me pls
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
hugs are lame as shit!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 3