more powerful than a locomotive
able to leap tall buildings with a single bound

LOOK ! UP IN THE SKY! ! !

Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

No, ITS SUPERMAN !!!

Yes, it's Superman!

Superman!,..

Who came to earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mere mortal men.

SUPERMAN!

Who can bend steel in his bare hands

change the course of mighty rivers

(And who, disguised as Clark Kent mild-mannered reporter for quaint metropolitan newspaper)

fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way.
Last edited by yope at Sep 12, 2015,
Quote by chrismendiola at #33593272
What even is The Pit's content any more?

This is all par the course
My God, it's full of stars!
Why did the people who thought it was a bird or a plane in the sky get so excited.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
If they're that attuned to those subjects then they probably have from specific knowledge

"Look, it's a female golden oriole!"
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Imagine the shame following having said it was a bird or it's a plane when it's actually a dude flying.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola at #33593272
What even is The Pit's content any more?

This is what happens when blode leaves and axel's threads get locked.
Quote by K'Nuckles

That's exactly what came to my mind at first.

Though, until I saw your picture, I couldn't pin down where the "got it memorized?" was from exactly
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by chrismendiola at #33593295
Imagine the shame following having said it was a bird or it's a plane when it's actually a dude flying.

This.
If you are mistaking a man in a silly outfit and cape for a bird or a plane you probably need an eye test.
I have nothing important to say
this makes me think of doing the pledge of allegiance in elementary school. kind of a weird thing. don't know if I can remember it off the top of my head
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me