Today I was getting a scented candle as a present for a friend

I bought her a spiced orange candle

I really liked the Serengeti sunset scent too though so I bought myself one

I feel like I should have been on a scented candle hype for longer.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I'm all about those scented candles, incense, and whatever these are
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i always have one going on (basically). lavender and spearmint right now.

got some great ones this last shop. there's various wood aromas (tabacco and oak is amazing). Classics like cardamon and orange you know. not a fan of the fruity ones tbh. kind of like, i love mango, but mango sorbet is just waaaay too much to handle you know.

but yeah, I love candles. a lot
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'm all about those scented candles, incense, and whatever these are

also yes they're a perfect one for like a bathroom/laundry room sort of area. Just keeps it constantly good smelling (but not overpowering), which bathrooms and laundry rooms aren't always.
it's all coming back

Not trying to be some manly stereotype but the smell of burning wood is best smell, therefore a fireplace is best scented candle.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
To be fair a good fireplace is basically flawless but I don't have a fireplace so...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I used to like incense but now I can't breathe around it because of the smoke so candles

Right now I have autumn wreath going in the dining area and apple in the living room.
cat
Vanilla bean is a nice scent.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Freshly printed stack of mimeograph papers.

Best smell

they were purple, the ink was always purple, weird shade of purple, I think those machines were outdated by 1970.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Today I was getting a scented candle as a present for a friend

I bought her a spiced orange candle

I really liked the Serengeti sunset scent too though so I bought myself one

I feel like I should have been on a scented candle hype for longer.

What's with your username?
Quote by Ippon

(ง •̀_•́
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I seriously cannot be the only one who doesn't give a shit about scented candles or perfume etc, or am I? :O
Quote by julien112
I seriously cannot be the only one who doesn't give a shit about scented candles or perfume etc, or am I? :O

No it is true, you are a special little snowflake with unique opinions and thoughts and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by julien112

You must be fun at parties
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by julien112

idk. but when you are in a house that has two people under the age of six (and a day-old baby that just happened yesterday), and a dog, not to mention that it's usually a hang out place for family, so there's extra people all the time,

it's pretty important. i dig the scent and everything, but when your dog opens the gates to hell's sewer, and suddenly the floor and the rug next to it have a large blob (mound is too solid, puddle is too liquidy, this is like mollases with corn starch). you can leave windows open and spray air freshener and it might work, but a candle does a great job at covering crap smells.

another plus, if you light the candle, and blow it out an hour later, the smell doesn't vanish. So it's a pretty decent bit there

and they are nice

also cologne is important because what if you are going to be at a formal dinner party with the [description of significant-other-from-your-dreams] and you don't smell french/German/Italian enough? gotta fix that
it's all coming back

Quote by Ippon

I'm really hoping that it's a reference to commander keen, and it's like if they come out with a commander keen ,any years anniversary game, and he has a sword, as well as his plasma pistol.
it's all coming back

or maybe it's a live action film where Wesley Snipes is Commander Keen
it's all coming back

pls make this happen
it's all coming back

Quote by The_Blode at #33594137
Pretty queer tbh but now that you mention it, the fragrance sticks are kinda cool.

Queer like weird or queer like gay?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by JamSessionFreak at #33593619
Not trying to be some manly stereotype but the smell of burning wood is best smell, therefore a fireplace is best scented candle.

Approved
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
i've been meaning to get some candles.

or, i had meant to when i was still living at my aunt's house because my room was so small so the combination of my dirty laundry and my shoes made it smell purty bad sometimes.

also to cover up the weed smell.

i haven't had any weed in almost two months.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I only have regular candles for use during power cuts.

I open the window to get rid of smells, mostly. Not when the farmers have been muck spreading, though. That's like letting the smell in.
I have an oil burner instead....those things are awesome. Currently my lounge room smells like choc mint
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass