it's hard something to get an actual grasp on reality. so many possibilities for incorrect perception. like everything. everything has error. some particular situations can exaggerate some, like if someone who went through a multi-car-dead people incident and they're the only survivor, like suvivors guilt and almost anything related to cars or the people died in them, which could be family and therefore her whole life is to be able to overcome possible ptsd symptoms, and prepare beforehand for a serious reaction

i've been doing some med tests recently, just to see which ones i prefer and which ones i don't. there two that I'm phasing out starting last week ending like this week idk. they accomplished their purposes, but taking both ergularly severely increases the chances of either pill's side effects happening, and can make some worse. and can probably do other things we haven't had evidence strong enough to be an issue.

turns out the withdrawls of both can be messed up.

hence my posting behaviour this evening. i don't want to use this as a continual crutch, because it would be inappropriate, and (through my view of right and wrong) taking advantage of a disability (not necesarily like physically, but if I am prone to fever by doing a certain activity, giving myself fevers as a way to go i'm too sick for school, it's dishonest and unhealthy and will absolutely screw you up in the future. so yeah I dont' want that to happen, but at the same time I have to make sure I understand the side effects, if it is actually hindering a typical behaviour in which it becomes short term escapism long term addict to the point of frequently od or suicid eor whatever idk

so i gotta make sure what is happening and how, and i also need to make sure other people know. this seemingly manic episode isn't just me writing weird long paragraphs about nothing relevant. i've seen it today in discussions i've had wth people, the way i treated my dog, and sister, and presvious commitments you know. So if it got to the point where I kept this type of nonsensical conversation going, to the point where I feel almost powerless to stop because if i stop it the problem can't be said cause it cycles exacgtlhy like this paragraph. so if those around me knew what to expect, a lot of this would be safer.

so information is important, while still being aware of the possibility of range of error, or the rare exception

thanks and goodnight
superman is killing himself tonight
I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary with your posts.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
read it as "thighs get confusing" so yall know where my minds at rn lol

glad that weak thigh-gap nonsense is taking a step aside for the thigh=brow these days shits sexy

Quote by MinterMan22
read it as "thighs get confusing" so yall know where my minds at rn lol

glad that weak thigh-gap nonsense is taking a step aside for the thigh=brow these days shits sexy

Can clarification be had?
Quote by Aeolian Harmony at #33594640
Can clarification be had?

some fold in the skin right in the hip area where the thigh meets the ass & everyone has em so you don't have girls starving themselves to get something they physically can't cuz bone structure/body type/etc

ex
Nice
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Eastwinn
hud on withdrawal
hud on mania
yep
and it's a really new thing for me, in that severe of an instance (which is still no doubt super minor compared to the more serious effects) and iwas surprised and terrified at the same time. it was ust like 'bloody hell i've not gone through this before, game over it's the end goodbye world" thing

things should get sorted this week when the replacement meds get phased in (idk if i mentioned it, but the replacement meds are to have the same treatment without the dangers that comes with the antipsychotic pandora's box anything goes side effects. and it is possible the other drug was used to treat a side effect from the first one. so hopefully, side effects go away, and the meds i need to take are safer and simpler and i am generally healthier

life man like crazy

standard but still nice you know. like a burger you get at applebees. it's not awful but it's not great, it just is consistent.
Yeah the antipsychotics are a dousy, to say the least. I'm kind of at the same part as you where I've started phasing out and it's not easy, but every time the dose lowers I start to feel like I used to when I was younger (happy, that is). It's weird though, because you start taking them for things to be normal again but it's not normal and when you stop, things don't seem normal because they are. Wow. Mind****.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Quote by Baby Joel
yep
and it's a really new thing for me, in that severe of an instance (which is still no doubt super minor compared to the more serious effects) and iwas surprised and terrified at the same time. it was ust like 'bloody hell i've not gone through this before, game over it's the end goodbye world" thing

things should get sorted this week when the replacement meds get phased in (idk if i mentioned it, but the replacement meds are to have the same treatment without the dangers that comes with the antipsychotic pandora's box anything goes side effects. and it is possible the other drug was used to treat a side effect from the first one. so hopefully, side effects go away, and the meds i need to take are safer and simpler and i am generally healthier

life man like crazy

you more or less get used to it. it's awful but you know it doesn't last too long and just that knowledge helps. unless you get off that 2 year benzo addiction, that lasted a loooooooooooooooooong time
life is hard, hang in there buddy
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!

good to see you communicating and working through your thoughts/actions. everybody has strange times; don't be too hard on yourself, homie.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

aye for sure :p

for everyone

i'm optimistic again and with the brief mania i've created an organised system to remove stress as much as posible, and if I didn't have this mania bit, I porbably wouldn't have

thank you drug things and brain things for doing a thing thing
Last edited by Baby Joel at Sep 14, 2015,
Quote by MinterMan22
some fold in the skin right in the hip area where the thigh meets the ass & everyone has em so you don't have girls starving themselves to get something they physically can't cuz bone structure/body type/etc

ex

huu so hard on the thighbrow
My God, it's full of stars!
"thighbrow" LOL but huu as well
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
tbh I'm actually trying to turn away from my thighbrow posh, but it's hard to say that when that kind of makes it more fake better if that makes sense.
Yes, thongs are confusing indeed.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by MinterMan22

ex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoS1MCF8AeI
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Purple is the best flavor of Powerade, while Orange is the best flavor of Gatorade. How can this exist?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Purple is the best flavor of Powerade, while Orange is the best flavor of Gatorade. How can this exist?

Multiverses man.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by JustRooster

got it backwards pal gotta step up your grape fierce gatorade game pronto