I don't know if it's a problem with my strings or a different part of my guitar but I play on a basic Epiphone Les Paul Special II. The strings are kind of far apart since i'm used to playing on an acoustic but I don't mind that at all and it almost helps but the thing is that the strings are way too bendy and push out of place while i'm trying to hold them down. I'll attach a picture with an example. Like, they flex way too much while i'm trying to hold the string and I want to know how to fix that, is it the strings? is it something else? is it something i'm just going to have to deal with? please help, thank you so much!

(in the pic, you can see how when I try to play this chord, the a string pushes up and kind of gets in the way)
Attachments:
HELP.jpg
How hard are you pushing? the strings do not need to be pressed down hard, only so much so that they touch the frets, that goes for any guitar too.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
maybe a little hard but that's kind of how i'm used to playing because i have to like that on my acoustic, do you think a different type of strings would help for this? i feel like they'e too loose or flexable or something.
maybe heavier strings would help, try 13s and see if you don't move them too much
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day