hey dude, thanks for the critique, my keyboard is broken so bear with me here.

i really like the feel of the intro, the tone is especially good and the chorus is really catchy. i especially like the lyrics, and as much as i like your lyrics they come off as a bit airy and could be cleaned up a bit, but it fits the song extremely well and establishes a good mood throughout the song. the stutters were very unexpected it and i almost expected to hear electronic beats afterwards, but was quickly pleased by the solo. great job on this piece man111
Quote by owen556
hey dude, thanks for the critique, my keyboard is broken so bear with me here.

i really like the feel of the intro, the tone is especially good and the chorus is really catchy. i especially like the lyrics, and as much as i like your lyrics they come off as a bit airy and could be cleaned up a bit, but it fits the song extremely well and establishes a good mood throughout the song. the stutters were very unexpected it and i almost expected to hear electronic beats afterwards, but was quickly pleased by the solo. great job on this piece man111

The lyrics are a big part of this song, they mean a lot to me actually. So thank you for that.

It's nice to add something unexpected that still somehow doesnt break the flow of the song.

Thank you kindly for the comment.

Quote by aaron aardvark
G0p,
Whereas Steve Miller has been called the Space Cowboy, I could call you the Israeli Spacey Cowboy. I can't say the vocals are stellar, but they are OK, kind of like Iggy Pop, but a bit more pitchy. Instrumentally, I think it is pretty cool! Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1685622

The Israeli Space Cowboy is definitely a nice name, I should actually consider that.

I definitely dont take too much pride with my vocal work, especially with my current vocal recording rig(I guess I need a better mic, better headphones and room sound proofing).

I had my voice compared to a few singers through out the years but Iggy Pop is definitely a first, thank you for that.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Yo dude,

This track sounds country right from the first note. Mean slide guitar. The strings are a tad corny but they work. The drums are a little soft, but they do their job. The second guitar that comes in really fleshes out the track, the momentum really feels like it picks up at that point. The vocals are nice, but could maybe be a little louder in the mix. The synth is old school, fits in well with the song.

The drop in the texture is nice, but instead of having a dead cut you should have a very quick fade out with the tracks, and maybe have reverb carry on for a couple of the cut tracks so that it is a drop in texture but it doesnt feel empty.

Be careful of clipping in the mic!! Sounds like it was in the vocal track, at like 2:40 or so onwards. If it clips, its always best to re record, nothing can get rid of clipping.

The tremolo at the cut is cool. The build for the outro is unexpected but nice. The solo guitar is a little loud in the mix, but when the second guitar comes in it levels out a bit. This means your guitars in general are a bit unbalanced for your mix. Try to keep the volume level of the overall track as even as possible. The outro is cool, nice a powerful and full of momentum.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1686510
Quote by TommyGunUk
Yo dude,

This track sounds country right from the first note. Mean slide guitar. The strings are a tad corny but they work. The drums are a little soft, but they do their job. The second guitar that comes in really fleshes out the track, the momentum really feels like it picks up at that point. The vocals are nice, but could maybe be a little louder in the mix. The synth is old school, fits in well with the song.

The drop in the texture is nice, but instead of having a dead cut you should have a very quick fade out with the tracks, and maybe have reverb carry on for a couple of the cut tracks so that it is a drop in texture but it doesnt feel empty.

Be careful of clipping in the mic!! Sounds like it was in the vocal track, at like 2:40 or so onwards. If it clips, its always best to re record, nothing can get rid of clipping.

The tremolo at the cut is cool. The build for the outro is unexpected but nice. The solo guitar is a little loud in the mix, but when the second guitar comes in it levels out a bit. This means your guitars in general are a bit unbalanced for your mix. Try to keep the volume level of the overall track as even as possible. The outro is cool, nice a powerful and full of momentum.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1686510

Thank you kindly!

Do you mean the drop in texture from the intro on to the verse?

I have a Samson Q7....which I sorta regret buying. I am honestly not sure what's clipping here because I recorded with open back headphones(AKG K240) which caused an immense amount of bleeding and to my stupidity I didnt have proper room sound proofing(only later I found out I can stick the mic in the closet and record that way). So I tried to record on low volumes and try cranking the gain up through various VST in the program, that didnt end well. Plus I wasnt sure at what distance on input gain I should record the vocals...Not to mention the lack of VSTs that are meant for recording vocals and ETC.

Sorta weird, the guitars sound more or less balanced to me. Maybe it's just lack of a proper ear on my side when it comes to these things. I did try to make the guitar stand out though.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.