chills body aches , sore throat that goes down to bronchial tubes .not much mucus ,pus what ever . It started where the nostril-tubes reach the throat on sat . night ,didn't get bad till today .
Throat don't look too bad ,no white just a little redness .
Havent been sick in yrs . but am now .Son in law has same thing .
Last edited by yope at Sep 14, 2015,
super hydrate it's crucial. some people also like chamomiele tea and stuff cause it's not boring water, and apparently health benefits, idk. If you have nausea to the point of not eating without having the acid from the vomit splash staining a rug or whatever. chicken noodle soup legit (although Campbells is ok too) is good. Rice, toast. Things that are basically just 'carb' with no compromising mint oil or spicy something. you wanna have the rice over-starch the acid, basically, so it gets more stabilised

if you have food poisoning or salmeonella or stomache flue thing, lol good luck, might as well move the tv infront of the toilet so you can have the two immediate frequent and u nhealthy ways of usually eating and digesting and etc food. pr much all you have to do is sit on the toilet, flush when necessary, vomit in bowl, flush it down toilet and rinse with sink

repeat until you've gone through a whole Coronation St marathon. other option is a 24 marathon, but it gets pointless after a while because if you put all the "previously on 24" you get the whole plot without the constant whinging of n idiot teenager who manages to always get kinapped when there's a nuclear crisis
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by TobusRex
I'd guess bronchitis.

could be ,it feels like the flu only not as bad , with the flu all I want to/can do is lay in bed.
I took the dog for a walk yesterday and played guitar for a little while last night. Feel a little worse today.
a ton of people I know got sick over this weekend, including myself. and now the bubonic plague has spread to my neighbor-state.

the end is nigh
drink tea w/ honey and lemon to soothe your throat in the meantime
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by yope
could be ,it feels like the flu only not as bad , with the flu all I want to/can do is lay in bed.
I took the dog for a walk yesterday and played guitar for a little while last night. Feel a little worse today.

I get Bronchitis often. Treat it like the flu or any other respiratory infection....lots of fluids and bed rest. A doctor will probably prescribe some antibiotics if you go to the doctor.
I hate going to the doctor. It's worse tomorrow. I will have to go.

Hes from I rock. When I asked the receptionist where he was from she said Persia. I don't think he is a moose Lem . He does have that authoritarian figure stance 4n doctors seem to have. They do not give advice they give orders.
Last doctor I had would not let me go before we laughed and talked for a long time. This guys like talking to a policeman. say something he doesn't like he raises his eyebrows and looks like hes thinking of having you commited .. He seems okay I've had worse doctors. I can tell he doesn't give a ship about me.
Last edited by yope at Sep 15, 2015,
lol jesus yope
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by yope
I hate going to the doctor. It's worse tomorrow. I will have to go.

Hes from I rock. When I asked the receptionist where he was from she said Persia. I don't think he is a moose Lem . He does have that authoritarian figure stance 4n doctors seem to have. They do not give advice they give orders.
Last doctor I had would not let me go before we laughed and talked for a long time. This guys like talking to a policeman. say something he doesn't like he raises his eyebrows and looks like hes thinking of having you commited .. He seems okay I've had worse doctors. I can tell he doesn't give a ship about me.

Get better. Don't shit your pants.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Being sick is no excuse for putting useless spaces between periods. Learn how 2 grammar.
Sounds like you've got the butt cancer.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line