So I'm looking for a good amp for heavy rock sounds but with some good clean tones as well. I am in a heavy country band that is basically rock. Jason Aldean/Brantley Gilbert Sounds. I am currently using a Fender Deville 410 running pedals and not very satisfied when using distortion or high gains however I may keep that amp for the clean tones and run a splitter on stage. I'm thinking about a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier. Money isnt an issue. What would y'all recommend?
Mesa could do it. The Supro reissues might work, but may be a little underpowered for your tastes.

Check out the Carvins, too.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I'd recommend a lone star, but that's partly because I myself want a lone star.

A royal atlantic would also work good, I'd take that over a recto.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Mesa Roadster - All the goodness of the Lonestar (with some Mark I thrown in) and a Dual Rec in one amp.

I'm thinking you could go Channel 1 Tweed, Channel 2 Clean or Fat, Channel 3 Raw, and Channel 4 Vintage.

Check it out.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
i have seen recs and even 6505's on heavier country. another thought maybe orange?

i would recommend a tremoverb, i have one and it is yummy. reverb, tremolo, nicer cleans and low dirt than the regular recs, and has just as good (likely better) high gain.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i have seen recs and even 6505's on heavier country. another thought maybe orange?

That could be FAT!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Rect-O-Verb

Yup, or the Trem-O-Verb (or the Road King/Roadster if you are looking to drop some real dough).

My Rect-O-Verb combo has excellent cleans, and the dirt channel is intense to say the least. I can get some nice chickn' pickn' tones all the way up to the chunkiest metal tones and stellar leads.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
a dual recto will do it. why not a mark 5 25 watt? a full mark 5 is about 2500-3000 bucks but almost 90 watts. almost nobody really needs 90 these days. 25 is PLENTY for 99% of use cases. the cheaper 5 25 version is a sick amp.

if i wanted to blow about 1200ish on an amp i wouldnt even think twice.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Quote by Harrisratx
So I'm looking for a good amp for heavy rock sounds but with some good clean tones as well. I am in a heavy country band that is basically rock. . What would y'all recommend?

So I'd recommend that you check back on the other identical thread you started on this same subject in this same forum.
Quote by dspellman
Huh?

He IS slightly orange...

ALL HAIL THE GREAT PUMPKIN!

Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Sep 14, 2015,
This has Lonestar written all over it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone