Page 1 of 3
hey everyone. if you were wondering why i haven't been posting much it's because i just spent the last 4 days in jail..

long story short. my ex-coworker owed me $150 dollars for his warped tour ticket, merch and dinner. He refused to pay up after 2 months, and I was getting pissed. i told his mom about it, and she said he just bought an $800 stereo system for his car. That pissed me off to no end.

My friend and I decided that since he wouldn't give me the money he owed me, we'd just take his shit. we went into his house in the middle of the night through a window they just left wide open. I was unaware they had a dog...

the cops were called and we were both taken into custody. After a few hours at the police station we were transferred to the county jail. it sucked... I made a few aquantineces in there but they were mostly pieces of shit i wouldn't associate with on the outside. my friend didn't do so well in there though. he cried the first night we were there, but he was bailed out the next morning. my mom refused to bail me out, so I was stuck there for four days. After being released, my friend gave me a ride back to my house, and my mom still won't look at me..
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
haha you got shrekt
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Ichikurosaki at #33595338
4 days for attempted theft seems pretty lax

he got bailed out or something

he's in for some shit
ayy lmao
lmao

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Cardbored
haha you got shrekt

He got his ass shrekt.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Ichikurosaki
4 days for attempted theft seems pretty lax

bailed out by my boss, court date is sometime next month. I'm probably gonna do jail time tbh though, they got me with ALOT of shit:

-trespassing
-attempted burglary
-underage drinking
-public intoxication
-DWI (can't prove this one though)
-minor in possession of alcohol

i'm pretty ****ed you guys...
wow

best of luck dude, hope you learned something from all of this

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
if you had spent that night browsing epik memes like you should have been, none of this would have happened

this is the result of straying off the one true path

your meme license has been revoked
ggg1 ggg3

Yea youre a ****ing idiot lol
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by DQcrewmember
bailed out by my boss, court date is sometime next month. I'm probably gonna do jail time tbh though, they got me with ALOT of shit:

-trespassing
-attempted burglary
-underage drinking
-public intoxication

Given how inhumane and atrocious the US prison system is, I somewhat feel sorry for you.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by UltimateGuizar
They gonna lock you up in the highest room in the tallest tower.
that's fiona you idiot
ggg1 ggg3

Robbing someone as revenge is not intelligent, you create maximum effect with the smallest action.

should have just defamed his car really, scratch paint, spray-paint and slash tyres, because if $800 was spent on his stereo, he likes that car and ruining that would really piss him off.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I mean I'm not a smart one but that lil story makes me feel all sorts of newfound perspective

c'mon m8 don't you know how to psychologically barrage someone with 'hey you owe me's
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by DQcrewmember at #33595410

-trespassing
-attempted burglary
-underage drinking
-public intoxication

On the bright side, imagine how hardcore you'll be when you come out.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by DQcrewmember at #33595500
lawyers of UG

cuz that's a thing lol
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by DQcrewmember
bailed out by my boss,

and now you owe him
court date is sometime next month. I'm probably gonna do jail time tbh though, they got me with ALOT of shit:

-trespassing
-attempted burglary
-underage drinking
-public intoxication

5/6 are alcohol related, you really should not have been drinking before and during said crime.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by ErikLensherr
On the bright side, imagine how hardcore you'll be when you come out.

Having an asshole like a wizard's sleeve is hardcore?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Don't lend folks money, especially if you're young. If you do lend money, do it with the knowledge that you may never see it again, so that you don't feel miffed in the future. Psychologically condition yourself to Murphey's Law, and you'll never cry about most things ever again.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by ErikLensherr
cuz that's a thing lol

There's a couple
My God, it's full of stars!
"I got angry because someone owed me some money but they didn't pay it so I broke the law to get it and now I am in jail because of it"

I mean, at least it's a very realistic situation

but lol at using verabl agreements as signed legal contracts
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by DQcrewmember
I made a few aquantineces in there but they were mostly pieces of shit i wouldn't associate with on the outside.

yeah cause I mean you didn't even break the law or anything and now you have to spend four days doing nothing
it's all coming back

and because i'm triple posting,

compare the situation of the woman who was legally (illegitimately, but still legally) entered into an in-patient psych place, because as a black woman, claims of owning a bmw and having obama as a twitter follower, it's obviously a lie. she's delusional and needs mental help.

couple bits later, everything she said was true and they thought that she couldn't possibly be a decent person. So she spent time in a psych place which sucks.

or poeple who are on death row for a crime they didn't commit.

but sorry that you were uncomfortable for four days
it's all coming back

chill
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

"But your honor, he told me to just go in through the window and get it out of his desk drawer. "
Page 1 of 3