Poll: Would you hit a guy with glasses?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you hit a guy with glasses?
Yes
26 70%
No
11 30%
Voters: 37.
Page 1 of 2
Broken glass could seriously hurt them, maybe even blind them.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I served my time with glasses, then I stopped being a pussy and started wearing contacts. I'll hit anyone.*

*Disclaimer: I will not hit people significantly bigger than me, which is most people because I'm a somewhat below-average weight and roughly average height.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
No, I'd use a bat. Hitting someone with glasses seems like it would be pretty ineffectual.

Unless you meant these glasses?

Because yes I'd hit someone with that (as long as it was empty, no alcohol abuser I...)
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by ErikLensherr
Broken glass could seriously hurt them, maybe even blind them.

All the more reason for folks with glasses to be more prudent about their words/behaviors.
If I'm pissed enough at someone to hit them, I don't care, even if it's your grandpa with double lenses.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
only if they tried to hit my glasses
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
actually the thread title reminds me of a thread I was going to make called 'Is it sexist to withhold a beating on someone because they're female?"

I didn't feel like causing such a potential shitstorm.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by behind_you at #33595686
no i would not hit anyone

Not even if they told everybody in 3rd grade that you ate dog food so they all laughed at you, even Lisa
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
No, I don't hit people
Also I wear glasses and don't want to be punched in the face so i assume other people are the same way
The trick is to slap them first, so the glasses fly off. Then the door is open.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
If someone actually got me to hit them, we'd probably be at a point where I don't give a shit about their stupid face.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
If someone actually got me to hit them, we'd probably be at a point where I don't give a shit about their stupid face.

Would you hit me tho?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
It's very hard to push me to the edge to where I'd actually physically confront someone, but if I was pushed there I'd definitely hit someone with glasses, they don't get a free out just because
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Would you hit me tho?

I'd hit on you if you'd happen to be a reasonably good-looking girl of my age. Hope that helps

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
So you go for throat and stomach

but I wouldn't as I don't like to fight.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I ONLY hit guys with glasses

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yes if he deserved it. I wouldn't break his glasses though because glasses can be really expensive whereas the body will heal itself.
cat
If your fist hit their glasses you could hurt yourself. By going for an uppercut you can ensure that you don't ruin your own fist too badly.

So yeah, I'd hit a guy with glasses if they deserved it. I'd just hit them carefully.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I'd hit on you if you'd happen to be a reasonably good-looking girl of my age. Hope that helps

I'm none of those things but working on all of them to some extent
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by guitarxo
Yes if he deserved it. I wouldn't break his glasses though because glasses can be really expensive whereas the body will heal itself.

the combined value of my clothes is less than half that of my glasses, which need replacing anyway.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Hardly seems like a fair fight what with their four eyes and all AHA.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Bladez22
how about we not hit people because its pretty childish

Living in an idealistic make believe land where there is never a need for physical violence is far more childish tbh
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Living in an idealistic make believe land where there is never a need for physical violence is far more childish tbh

Unless you are protecting yourself or someone else it is childish. Sorry.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Unless you are protecting yourself or someone else it is childish. Sorry.

Well to Blade protecting yourself makes you a child so your sarcastic point is moot, buddy
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Unless you are protecting yourself or someone else it is childish.

GG's point still stands. You can't protect yourself (or others) with pacifistic idealism when the assailant clearly doesn't buy the act either.
^
get a load of this G right here, well tough

Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33595779

what even is this post?

really

you guys are truly moronic sometimes, I never mentioned defending yourself or someone. The way the question was presented made it sound like the person answering was the one "hitting" first. Even the word hit sounds childish, kids hit someone out of frustration because they're stupid. Like too stupid to properly throw a punch
Last edited by Bladez22 at Sep 14, 2015,
Quote by Zaphikh
GG's point still stands. You can't protect yourself (or others) with pacifistic idealism when the assailant clearly doesn't buy the act either.

???

I don't even understand how you can be so tedious.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
???

I don't even understand how you can be so tedious.

I don't understand why you said, "Sorry." when there was nothing to apologize about.
Quote by Zaphikh
I don't understand why you said, "Sorry." when there was nothing to apologize about.

sorry
I change my answer to yes, but only if its zaphikh, and only while he's wearing glasses.
I'm not a troublemaker, and I don't pick fights. That being said, I know how to fight well, and as someone who can fight but doesn't like to, if we're at the point where we're about to throw fists, you've really gone to extraordinary lengths to put me in harm's way, so I'm not really that concerned about your glasses or your eyes.

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com
not really into hitting people unless we're horsing around and of course the glasses come off for that

i don't sit around and jack off to self-defense scenarios tbh
Page 1 of 2