I posted this song on here before, but I recently re-mixed/re-recorded it and It's much better now.
Recorded and mixed in Reaper

Drums made with GP5 exported to FL Studio w/ Steven Slate Drums.
Guitars recorded with Ibanez RG2EX1 W/EMG 81/EMG 60 into Peavey Vypyr VIP 1 amp with the cleanest signal I could get into Peavey ReValver plugin.
Bass is just a clean guitar with lowered pitch and put through Peavey ReValver as well.

Spiritual Rebirth

Let me know what you think, any suggestions for music or the mix you may have and If you have any recordings you want me to check out. Thanks!
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Instantly impressed by this epic effusion of neo-classical metal. Molten symphonies of harmonised guitars in virtuosic flourish of crafted control shift and snake through daring diatonic dimensions of monumental melody.
This is too bass light, and the drums need to come up, especially the bottom end of the drums. But some fantastic composition and arrangement, expertly executed with super slick technique that never sounds forced or strained, but always maintaining a calm freneticism.

For another type of spiritual rebirth you can C4C here.
I immediately like this! The frantic energy starts right from the get and leads into the coolest riff ive heard all ****ing day. The only thing that would make this perfect would be a vocalist, then its off to a stage/album/radio station. I would def pay money to buy or see this its that good. I love the chorus, very Mastodon -esque vibe to it (im sure there are many more influences but that is the first that comes to mind). The bridge is pretty dirty and leads well into the main riff and a chill section. LIke above, this needs an audible bass to really thicken the sound a bit. Damn good solo as well, so gnarly. And I liked the fake out ending because you don't ge bored of listening to these riffs. Keep it up, def look foreward to hearing more!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1685919