Page 1 of 3
the girl has a bomb implanted into her head that will blow up if she is still alive in 5 minutes

the only way for you to live is to kill her

will you do it?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I think you should stop being a little bitch and let me ask the questions, fam
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
I can't wait for the pedo's to reply to this one.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
your trapped in a room with a 5 year old girl

*You're

At first you were listing one of the most uncomfortable situations I can imagine, they you elevated it with a bomb.

I'd panic, bomb or no bomb.
talk about space and either bore her to death or kill her via brain overload caused by massive existential crisis

if that fails then the classic dropkick should do the trick
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I haven't seen Victory2134 lately.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by stratkat
*You're

*your

please keep on topic
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33595820

he got blown up by a bomb
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i would not do it good thing this dumb hypothetical would never happen eh

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Any explosive that can fit inside the head of a 5 year old girl that's still alive and functioning very, very likely wouldn't be powerful enough to kill anyone else in the room.

This thread sucks. Get this middle school morality quandary outta here.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
If it's a for sure thing that she's gonna die anyway and the bomb would kill both of us then of course. Not really much of a choice at that point.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Could have sworn I replied in one of your threads recently.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Since the girl is going to die anyway you might as well strangle her and save yourself.

Sorry, imaginary girl in ridiculous scenario. It's nothing personal.
I have nothing important to say
guys get ready gonna get abit in here that talks about the difference between nice and good and the implications that either can have

gonna use examples from the musical Into the Woods, and also an open discussion regarding when is PC used to stop hurting someone's feelings and when is it used to dehumanise, and if mixed, how much of one and the other

prolly gonna talk about like Athens crapness of owning greece and then everyone hates them etc
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Well, she's gonna die regardless - there's a bomb in her head, and even if she wouldn't die, I can't even begin to imagine the sort of neurological damage that's taken place in order to get the bomb in to begin with. I don't even think she'd be cognisant at this point - a sad, vegetative half-life state. I'd assume that she'd have to die to remove the bomb anyway, not that living is really living when you're in that sort of state. So I guess the pragmatic question is "Do you both die, or do only one of you die when only one of you is actually a functional approximation of life anyway?

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com
Quote by K33nbl4d3
*your

please keep on topic

I'm not sure if you're being stubborn or just don't see that you're telling me I'm possessive of trapped.

Trapt is a shitty band, I don't want it.

Bad grammar distracts me.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I can't wait for the pedo's to reply to this one.

5 minutes? thats doable
If I kill her then I'm trapped in a room by myself forever. So Iunno I might let her blow me up lol.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
yeah id kill her i mean why should we both die? that's just stupid.

Quote by Ssargentslayer at #33595922
i'd kick her in the nuts

wait actually this
I guess if I made it out alive I'd look like a murderer and get the death sentence anyways so both.
Unless she offered to kill herself.
What a dark response. This is what you asked for.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by K33nbl4d3
*your

please keep on topic

No, its You're, as in You Are.

Yes, I'm not on topic.
And I have no intention of remaining on topic for the remainder of this post.
It all depends on how I have to kill her. If I got a gun I'd shoot her for example. If with my bare hands, I'd rather just hold her close and tell her everythings gonna be ok and die with her and hopefully Senpai will notice me.
Quote by JustRooster
Any explosive that can fit inside the head of a 5 year old girl that's still alive and functioning very, very likely wouldn't be powerful enough to kill anyone else in the room.

This thread sucks. Get this middle school morality quandary outta here.

Small room, small charge, reflective pressures build and PSI is high enough to kill
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Bladez22
he got blown up by a bomb

lold

I'd kill her
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
That was the point wasn't it
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Ichikurosaki
yeah but then there would be another bomb and it would blow up anyway then 9 years later there'd be some dumbass imposter

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA

omg SPOILERS ICHI
I would keep track of time, but would try to distract the girl. Then I would take her hand and ask her about nice things so she is distracted from what's about to happen. I'd try to get her to smile again and in the last moments I would pick her up and hold her tight...

Then I'd throw her head first into the door and hope her body catches most of the impact of the bomb and would walk through the blown-up door victoriously
So it's either we both die or just she dies? I'd kill her.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Page 1 of 3