Poll Options
View poll results: kitten or puppy
id let the puppy die
30 51%
id let the kitten die
29 49%
Voters: 59.
Page 1 of 3
there is a baby kitten and a baby puppy on fire. you only have time to save one. which one do you save?
Dogs make me sneeze, cats don't. So I'd save the kitten. I sneeze enough as it is without some poor burnt puppy making me sneeze even more, thank you very much.
I have nothing important to say
is this person who's setting baby animals on fire the same person who's wearing glasses and threatening me/my friends and family?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
if this happened to me 100 times, i'd probably end up saving the kitten 60-70 of those times
Quote by Eastwinn at #33595878
if this happened to me 100 times, i'd probably end up saving the kitten 60-70 of those times

If it happens to you 100 times then someone is deliberately setting small animals on fire to force you into saving one for some reason and you should be very concerned
I have nothing important to say
...sounds like 2 free dinners...!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Throw a baby in there and we're good to go.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JackSaints
If it happens to you 100 times then someone is deliberately setting small animals on fire to force you into saving one for some reason and you should be very concerned

i don't have time to think about that
i'm busy saving animals

meat is murder etc lol
dog every time

also a baby kitten and a baby puppy sound like someone's setting animal foetuses alight.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Save the puppy. Bros before hos.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Thankfully evan knows car tires burn very poorly and can be used to extinguish small burning animals

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
the cat would probably get pissed, claw and bite me to death, then run away in a fit of rage. while the puppy would treat me as its savior. gee, i wonder...
I have like this huge fear of dogs [apart from my own that is], so i will definitly let the cat live
To The World I Am A Stranger, To A Stranger I Am A Possible Serial Killer

Quote by Wolfinator-x
You guys are so funny xD xoxo <3

Quote by Doveri
Well a human can't sing an Em since that's a chord

If you mean Eb3/E3, then that is a contralto voice.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Save the puppy. Bros before hos.

What if it is a female dog
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored at #33595954
What if it is a female dog

all dogs are boys and all cats are girls duh
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
the third degree burns on the survivor would make for a painful life, and would get put down

everything goes away in the end
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Thrashtastic15
there is a baby kitten and a baby puppy on fire. you only have time to save one. which one do you save?

there is a baby kitten
and a baby puppy on fire

Depending on how you read that, the puppy is on fire while the kitten is fine.
Let the puppy burn.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Thankfully evan knows car tires burn very poorly and can be used to extinguish small burning animals

Running over a fire is a perfectly legitimate method of extinguishing it
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
the closest/most burning one.

if they are equally close, and nothing else is burning around me, I pick whichever is on my left because it feels satisfying going left to right.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Save the kitten, sell the charred puppy to the local Korean restaurant. More win that way than any other.

And eat the kitten yourself. Good thinking
Quote by Bladez22
is this person who's setting baby animals on fire the same person who's wearing glasses and threatening me/my friends and family?

It must also be the same person thats trapping people in a room with a 5 year old girl, with a bomb implanted in her head.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I'd be the one to have set the puppy on fire. I'd save the kitten. Let the motherbarkers burn.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Just cut the blue wire set off the sprinklers and everyone lives happily ever after, except the person who planted the bomb lit them on fire. He be all "I'll get you next time guizar, next time".
Then the inspector gadget end credits would roll.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Sep 15, 2015,
I'd try to save both, but then I'm sure the burning kitten will turn around, point its asshole at my face, and pretend it doesn't see me until I'm holding food.

Fuck that kitten so hard.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Fuck that kitten so hard.

Better than the 5 year old girl
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
nice reverse poll

id save the cat

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
#TeamPuppy
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Page 1 of 3