Page 1 of 2
whatcha got wrong witcha ?

not to make lite of a touchy subject ,you know if you got a ingrown toenail you wanna get off your chest, like that .
That'd be a severely ingrown toenail if it were on your chest
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I have 3 mental 'eccentricities' and I love one of them sometimes, the other two suck whenever they flare up.

as well as that I'm lazy and damaged and don't exercise so I have various skeletal issues and one time when I was 9 I slept on my hand funny and paralysed part of it so now my left wrist can be a bit unresponsive.

I'm not dying anytime soon though
How is an ingrown toenail an illness?
There's a difference between illness and deformity, you know.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I guess OT I have acid reflux but I've brought that up enough times that people probably know already.

That's a pain sometimes.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

just one of many things for me

and improperly healed muscle between my spine and shoulder blade knots up ,sometimes the inflammation goes all the way around my ribcage to under my bottom rib ,left side . Wife has same injury on right side .
Quote by eGraham
I guess OT I have acid reflux but I've brought that up enough times that people probably know already.

That's a pain sometimes.

got it too ! doc just diagnosed it last month,erosive esauphicus from it .
It's a pretty shitty but mostly inconvenient thing. Gotta take a pill (omeprazole) every night for it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

i have pollen/dust mite allergies and it sucks

Quote by eGraham

That's a pain sometimes.

had a bit of that (i think?) for a while last year. haven't had any problems with it recently though.
If this was a contest, I'd be in with a pretty good shot of winning, but I'm not actually acutely ill at them moment.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by eGraham
It's a pretty shitty but mostly inconvenient thing. Gotta take a pill (omeprazole) every night for it.

My dad takes that for his artery problems (or something along those lines).

As for myself, mild insomnia. Oh and some skin problems but they're only visually irritating.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
My dad takes that for his artery problems (or something along those lines).

Interesting. I didn't know until I Googled, but PPIs (proton pump inhibitors, like omeprazole) have a relaxing effect on arteries. Who knew.

Well apparently someone knew.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I have the diabeetus.

Not the one caused by a session at Macca's though, the actual genetic one
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Several mental issues. Makes life a pain for me.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by Pastafarian96 at #33596177

I'm not dying anytime soon though

don't be so sure

im pretty healthy right now but i'll probably get diabetes at some point :/
I have a bit of a cold at the moment and my chest feels funny. Presumably I only have hours left to live, I hear colds are deadly.
I have nothing important to say
erm, not exactly an illness but my vision is absolutely awful

we dont use the 20/20 thing over here so i cant tell you how bad it is in those units, but i need to wear -7.00 L / -7.50 R glasses

or in simple terms, i cant see shit

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak

we dont use the 20/20 thing over here so i cant tell you how bad it is in those units, but i need to wear -7.00 L/ -7.50 R glasses

Those are very ****ing powerful glasses, I think I'm only -4.00 in both and I have trouble navigating without them.

Might as well wear a mesh veil over your face.
Apparently -5.00 is equal to 20/500 and the chart didn't go any higher lol. But yeah my glasses are thick as fvck, which is why I almost always wear contacts in public, unless I'm hungover or something and cba giving a shit.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak

we dont use the 20/20 thing over here so i cant tell you how bad it is in those units, but i need to wear -7.00 L / -7.50 R glasses

How many fingers am I holding up?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
one up yer rectum, probably the thumb

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Touche
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I've got hyper-active leg syndrome which means if I get over tired or don't exercise enough the nerves in my knees go mental and can't decide if they want to be straight or bent. It's agony but hasn't happened for a little while which is good.

Also think I've developed some mild depression over the last 12 months or so but haven't got the balls to get it diagnosed.

And I've caught a cold from my son. The joys.
Lets see

Marfan syndrome which causes

Partially detached lens in eye
Severe spinal scoliosis. Supposed to get surgery for that
Pectus excavatum which effects my breathing
(I also am at higher risk for spontaneous pneumothorax. as far as breathing goes Ask me how I know.)
I have a right bundle branch block (probably pectus related) causes an irregular heart beat.
High blood pressure requiring medication
I have pretty bad mitral valve prolapse that may require valve replacement
An enlarged Aortic Root (so I am at higher risk for Aortic Dissection)
A bicuspid Aortic valve.

My eyes are only -3.75 so not TOO bad, but still require contacts.
Also have pretty severe acid reflux. Not great either.

Did I mention I'm only 28
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Last edited by RCA1186 at Sep 15, 2015,
I'm very healthy, you whiny bitches...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by ultimate-slash
Surprisingly enough there's nothing officially wrong with me

can I br you?
Quote by Arby911
I'm very healthy, you whiny bitches...

I'm sorry I got shir jeans from my parents.
ingrown nails, various semi-severe mental illnesses, bad personality, shitty eyesight, sometimes I get bored and watch netflix all day etc etc
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Sep 15, 2015,
Quote by RCA1186
Lets see

Marfan syndrome which causes

Partially detached lens in eye
Severe spinal scoliosis. Supposed to get surgery for that
Pectus excavatum which effects my breathing
(I also am at higher risk for spontaneous pneumothorax. as far as breathing goes Ask me how I know.)
I have a right bundle branch block (probably pectus related) causes an irregular heart beat.
High blood pressure requiring medication
I have pretty bad mitral valve prolapse that may require valve replacement
An enlarged Aortic Root (so I am at higher risk for Aortic Dissection)
A bicuspid Aortic valve.

My eyes are only -3.75 so not TOO bad, but still require contacts.
Also have pretty severe acid reflux. Not great either.

Did I mention I'm only 28

bruh im right there with ya bruh

fortunately its a mild case for me, nothing severe besides the occasional heart murmurs/palpitations. only surgery ive ever had was a chest tube to fix a pneumothorax when i was 15.

shitty thing about marfans is that i didn't even get the height from it
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
bruh im right there with ya bruh

fortunately its a mild case for me, nothing severe besides the occasional heart murmurs/palpitations. only surgery ive ever had was a chest tube to fix a pneumothorax when i was 15.

shitty thing about marfans is that i didn't even get the height from it

Cool to have someone who knows the struggle! Those pneumothorax(s) are a bitch aren't they haha. Luckily mine was mild enough not to need surgery. Still hurt like hell.

Believe it or not I still don't think I am that bad. I've seen a LOT of Marfan patients that are a lot worse off than me so I'm happy for that. Currently 6'-7" If I got my back fixed/straightened the doc said I'd probably be a few inches taller
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Last edited by RCA1186 at Sep 15, 2015,
I have a medical condition that causes me to sit around all day eating crisps and masturbating.

I think it's called automasticationandurbation.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41
I have a medical condition that causes me to sit around all day eating crisps and masturbating.

I think it's called automasticationandurbation.
It's English translation, of course, being loneliness.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by eGraham
Interesting. I didn't know until I Googled, but PPIs (proton pump inhibitors, like omeprazole) have a relaxing effect on arteries. Who knew.

Well apparently someone knew.

i take a prescription ppi for tummy probs
sucks
Quote by Banjocal
It's English translation, of course, being loneliness.

I don't do it alone.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by RCA1186
Cool to have someone who knows the struggle! Those pneumothorax(s) are a bitch aren't they haha. Luckily mine was mild enough not to need surgery. Still hurt like hell.

Believe it or not I still don't think I am that bad. I've seen a LOT of Marfan patients that are a lot worse off than me so I'm happy for that. Currently 6'-7" If I got my back fixed/straightened the doc said I'd probably be a few inches taller

Easily the worst pain ive ever had for sure. the lung collapse didnt even hurt honestly, it was extrememly uncomfortable and it kind of stung a bit but what really hurt was coming off the pain meds post-op and feeling the chest tube stabbing me in the side of the ribs. not a good time

ive seen children with marfans and it looks awful what they go through. i'm only 5'11 or 6'0 with shoes on and i weigh 150 so i don't look terribly lanky but before i started eating more and lifting weights i was 120 pounds. I didnt even know i had a condition until my doctor saw the roof of my mouth and said it was extremely high up. (didn't even know your hard palate is supposed to be wide or something )
pinga
Page 1 of 2