so I run a dual amp rig with two 2x12s and a massive board. id like to drop one 2x12 and run both heads into one cab. im using a 5150 mk1 for dirt and a Ibanez tsa15 for cleans. right now im switching between the two amps and their respective cabs with a artronics cool switch pro aby switch. what head switcher would be the best and cheapest to run both heads to one 2x12 cab? the tonebone headbone is the only one that I have seen. but the price is pretty high. any suggestions?
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Headbone.

This is one area where you do NOT want the Joyo version (there isn't one anyway, far as I know).
yeah I have been looking and the headbone seems to be the only legit option. its just so damn expensive
Live Rig

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

im sure the r&d process was taxing to say the least. perhaps im just being a cheap ***** at this point. im just at the point where i was building this rig out of sheer boredom with no intent on being in a live band again.... well here i am back in a band and if i could cut out one or 2 pieces of gear it would help. at the very least i might just cut back to the 5150 and one cab till i figure out what i want to do.
Live Rig

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

Wire the 212 as stereo, mic both speakers, plug in each head to only one speaker, and run an A/B/Y up front.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .