In my long career as a guitarist came shortly after the turn of the millennium. I got to jam with this guy, the lead singer for Crimson glory, his name was Midnight I don't know what his real name was.
They were a hair metal band in the 80s. And made semi-mainstream popularity in Europe.
I played the Christmas song. Midnight heard the pretty jazz chords and made up a melody and words on the spot . His creativity and voice was stunning. I don't say that lightly.
You can listen to the video which is recorded in 1989. At about the 10 minute and 5o second mark he hit some notes that are out of this world.

He self-destructed too much booze and drugs .

I will post another video after this with him giving a performance not long before his death. It's very interesting and kind of good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd9NaMEw5J8
Must be nice living in Yope-land.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Who?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
What the hell Crimson Glory were prog metal, pretty good too.

Cool you got to jam with the guy
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I had a run in with Cain Velazquez a couple years ago. Asked him to sign a UFC program, he refused. Long story short....Cain ended up in the hospital and I ended up with a fat UFC contract
I could have won a recording contract the other day

I have too much going on in my life to try and make a professional act.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I think the closest brush with greatness I've ever had was walking past Lorenzo Amoruso on Union Street.

And since Big Amo is a fud, there wasn't much greatness(IIRC he admitted an "addiction to Bailey's", whit a fud) or any actual brushing, this is really just because I'm a bit bored, and he is a fud.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I think the closest brush with greatness I've ever had was walking past Lorenzo Amoruso on Union Street.

And since Big Amo is a fud, there wasn't much greatness(IIRC he admitted an "addiction to Bailey's", whit a fud) or any actual brushing, this is really just because I'm a bit bored, and he is a fud.

I do not know who that is. I don't know what a fud. Please excuse ignorance.

Reminded me of a nonmusical brush with greatness.
We were on vacation in Manhattan. We were walking down a side street fortysomething Street or Avenue. I believe it was running north and south. It was like a side street not very busy or wide.

My wife said to me' hey, it's that,.. guy !"

I turned around and saw Conan O'Brien climbing into the back of a black SUV with his posse.

I said " HEY Conan " he stops climbing into the back of the vehicle straightens up and turns around. I said "how are ya ?"

Chuckling and full of good humor he says " great ' then gets back in the vehicle.

My wife ran over as I stayed behind . I did want to be uncool. Conan actually rolled down his window so my wife could get a picture. My wife thought she took a picture but she did not. She did not know how to operate the camera. Conan is a nice guy.
Quote by yope
I do not know who that is. I don't know what a fud. Please excuse ignorance.

Reminded me of a nonmusical brush with greatness.
We were on vacation in Manhattan. We were walking down a side street fortysomething Street or Avenue. I believe it was running north and south. It was like a side street not very busy or wide.

My wife said to me' hey, it's that,.. guy !"

I turned around and saw Conan O'Brien climbing into the back of a black SUV with his posse.

I said " HEY Conan " he stops climbing into the back of the vehicle straightens up and turns around. I said "how are ya ?"

Chuckling and full of good humor he says " great ' then gets back in the vehicle.

My wife ran over as I stayed behind . I did want to be uncool. Conan actually rolled down his window so my wife could get a picture. My wife thought she took a picture but she did not. She did not know how to operate the camera. Conan is a nice guy.
Who is not important.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FUD 5th definition tells you all you need to know.
Quote by The_Blode at #33597259
I was friends with Jim Root of mainstream band Slipknot. Lol

/thread

Sure
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Sure

yeah but he actually was

it was a shocking but thread
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by yope
whats pish mean ?

Depends on context. "Don't talk pish" would be "don't talk rubbish", but "I'm awa' for a pish" is "I'm going to urinate".