Found this listed as a "Jackson S1". I won't include a link because I know one of buggers will snatch it before I get the chance It's $200 from a reasonably reliable source (not ebay or the likes either)

As far as I'm aware, the S1 doesn't exist, but the SL1 does. Now, I'm aware the default on an SL1 is an HSS pickup config, and a Floyd, but looking at Anderton's site, apparently at one time, there was a choice between having a floyd or a TOM on it.

I'm not sure if the EMG's are stock or not, and quite frankly, I don't care. I would rip em out right away regardess

I've been GASing for a thru neck guitar, and looking at the picture, the angle it was taken at is just right to hide the neck joint, so I can't bloody tell whether it's a dinky, or an actual soloist

That's not much to go on.

Could be either a Dinky or Soloist.

And those are the passive EMGs.

I'd request more pictures before making an offer. $200 for a Soloist is very low and just low for a Dinky.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
i had a DKMGT like that. mine was blue though. it think i bought it for $250 new. it had the dual EMG passives, and a EMG adjustable boost when the knob was out. same inlays too.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I'm not sure what it is, it could be a DKMG (in which case that would be odd since it has shark fin inlays instead of piranha fin inlays), it could be an SLSMG (in which case, god damn that's a good deal).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
the inlays are different, but here is a pic of my DKMGT.

OP- is the headstock reversed?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
It definitely isn't a DKMGT. It doesn't even look like it has an arched top like the older MG guitars did, let alone the inlays. It doesn't have 3 knobs either.

I don't think it's one of the older MIJ Pro Series. It might be an X series.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
It might be an X series.

If I were to bet I think your right it looks to me like a DKXT from the X series.
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
Looks *very* like the DXMG I once had, but that had a Floyd. Did they make a hardtail version? Certainly the pups are right (EMG HZ)

Edit: Changed my mind, unless further pictures are forthcoming which prove me wrong I'm going for a DK2T with pickups changed to EMG HZ
Last edited by My_Login_Name at Sep 17, 2015,
Hmm, it may be a DXMGT from the body, neck, and pickups. A pic of the headstock would help. Googling DXMGT comes up with the 3x3 headstock, not the 6 inline.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .