So, since I'm a huge fan of Ghost and a total sheep, I decided to see if there has ever been an epiphone model of the RD released that I could purchase for a not-too extremely high sum of cash and I came across this: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/epiphone-limited-edition-rd-artist-custom-electric-guitar#productDetail

Does anyone know if this is some long since discontinued model or something brand new that will be released in the future? The whole "pictures coming soon" thing has me hopeful and I can't find a damn thing online to point to any epiphone RD models.
It's supposed to be released in the future but no word as of when as far as I know. It may even have been a false start.

On the other hand, Eastwood recently started crowdfunding a RD copy that will retail around $700, set for release in January. You can preorder them now and get a free hardcase. http://eastwoodcustoms.com/projects/eastwood-rd-artist/

Option 3 is wait for an RD reissue to pop up on reverb/ebay. I got mine for $850.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
The Eastwood looks like a good deal. If you aren’t into crowdfunding there are Asian luthiers who can make one. But it’s a lot less risky to just order the Eastwood.
Quote by jpnyc
The Eastwood looks like a good deal. If you aren’t into crowdfunding there are Asian luthiers who can make one. But it’s a lot less risky to just order the Eastwood.

rareelectricguitars.com is a scam and a half. Never order anything from them or bring them up around here. Made in China POS ripoffs that blantantly infringe on copyright laws.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by jpnyc

Rare Electric Guitars are infamous for making fakes. Don't buy one. And for the love of god, don't buy one with a licensed trademark because that's a blatant infringement of copyright.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by jpnyc

First of all, not luthiers. Second of all, bannable offence iirc so lose the link.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by jpnyc

Really your gonna be that ****k. GTFO douche
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Velcro Man
So, since I'm a huge fan of Ghost and a total sheep, I decided to see if there has ever been an epiphone model of the RD released that I could purchase for a not-too extremely high sum of cash and I came across this: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/epiphone-limited-edition-rd-artist-custom-electric-guitar#productDetail

Does anyone know if this is some long since discontinued model or something brand new that will be released in the future? The whole "pictures coming soon" thing has me hopeful and I can't find a damn thing online to point to any epiphone RD models.

no. the RD was never a popular guitar and was only made for a couple of years by gibson. they are kinda hard to find but just goes to show you that all it takes is a popular band to use an obscure guitar and bam everyone wants one.