uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
young dope
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
This looks like a case for Detective Garcia (The Multi-buster)!

...but no not really, idc anymore. I just ignore people now since the pit is soo on the fence with me.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 16, 2015,
Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33597693
This looks like a case for Detective Garcia!

...but no not really, idc anymore. I just ignore people now since the pit is soo on the fence with me.

I like u J Garc
Quote by Joshua Garcia
This looks like a case for Detective Garcia!

I like you. Though I may be obliged to due to the friend request I accepted from you, I genuinely like you
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Yope makin waves yo.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Actually I meant on the fence with my mad banning skills lol
Quote by snipelfritz

joshua the pit isn't on the fence with you, 95% of us wouldn't even be aware of your existence if you wouldn't keep bringing it up all the ****ing time

you're like the highschool kid that won't shut up after the class laughed at his joke that one time

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak at #33597713
joshua the pit isn't on the fence with you, 95% of us wouldn't even be aware of your existence if you wouldn't keep bringing it up all the ****ing time

you're like the highschool kid that won't shut up after the class laughed at his joke that one time

savage
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.

brate
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Rekt
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass

zero regard for human life
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

earthy yet zesty
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Actually I meant on the fence with my mad banning skills lol

Narc
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Br00tal
Quote by JamSessionFreak

cold
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by JamSessionFreak

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by JamSessionFreak

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica

holy shit
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

uncivilized
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Str8 murda
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Off tha ****in rails
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by JamSessionFreak

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by JamSessionFreak

blitzkrieg
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by JamSessionFreak

Quote by JamSessionFreak

lol what are we doing now?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Quote by i_lovemetallica

lol what are we doing now?

idk but
Quote by JamSessionFreak

A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by JamSessionFreak

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Quote by JamSessionFreak

If you meanThe Joshua Garcias gag, I let it die with grace, but nobody notices and blames me for it anyways.
If you mean the other times, I do it for the sake of spamming because I get bored/drunk. I don't care who finds it entertaining or annoying.
Sort of like what this thread is becoming, only I'm a one man army.

And since you obviously didn't read my next post, what I meant by on the fence is how I kept getting people banned. Namely, edmodo. Everyone (even friends) hated me for doing it while other people wanted him to be banned. Hence, I'm just ignoring the people I suspect.

Also:
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Max pwnage

I can't be creative like ^ this guy because I'm on my phone
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 16, 2015,
That feel when today became the day UG turned into reddit.

Quote by JamSessionFreak

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Page 1 of 3