What's it called when you mute all of the strings and chug the strings? Typically with distortion. I do it all the time but I have no idea what it's called!

Quote by KailM
I call it "muting all the strings and chugging them."
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Ghost Notes?
Quote by Skrewdriver
I took a shit out my grandma's back garden and blamed it on the dog....

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Epic win for benjo48
Quote by benjo48
Ghost Notes?

Aren't ghost notes a form of writing out how a rhythm is played with chords?
dead note is least ambiguous
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Its not muting with the palm, actually with the neck hand holding all the strings