Page 1 of 2
lol it is going to be top banter

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Ah, the death of language is nigh. Now only two symbols will dominate all.
Quote by Zaphikh
Ah, the death of language is nigh. Now only two symbols will dominate all.

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
theyve been "gonna be adding" it for 5 years
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

All will happen is the 4chan-esqe scumlords will do 'dislike raids' for 'hte olzo'
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
And yet Mark Zuckerberg continues to datamine my account and reduce my control over my own privacy settings.
Holy miscommunication m8. They are working on a button to be used to show compassion, not an actual dislike button.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11 at #33598079
Holy miscommunication m8. They are working on a button to be used to show compassion, not an actual dislike button.

I hope it doesn't look like an actual thumbs down. It should look like the crying cat emoji
cat
they should make this and an actual dislike button tbh.

I bet the 'compassion' one gets abused though and people start using it to mean 'jesus wept'.
Quote by guitarxo
I hope it doesn't look like an actual thumbs down. It should look like the crying cat emoji

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
is one of my favourite unique emoticons, because it's sarcasm, and "I did my whole ACT test one question/line/bubble off". makes obvious things embarrassingly obvious.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
is one of my favourite unique emoticons, because it's sarcasm, and "I did my whole ACT test one question/line/bubble off". makes obvious things embarrassingly obvious.

I can't use or when they don't look like the UG ones it's just not right

yep. looks so dumb when it's the literal 'p' shape mouth, and there is no substitute for the o and the eek in other places

and upto is amazing
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by slipknot5678 at #33598134
they should make this and an actual dislike button tbh.

I bet the 'compassion' one gets abused though and people start using it to mean 'jesus wept'.

for sure

Blah Blah graduated from University of Phoenix

*sympathize*
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Baby Joel
yep. looks so dumb when it's the literal 'p' shape mouth, and there is no substitute for the o and the eek in other places

and upto is amazing

There is an eek emoji cat
cat
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Now attention seekers are going to make stupid posts such as "lyk this status if u lyk me, click other button if u dont lol need to know who my real friends are"

And that's going to piss me off
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Now attention seekers are going to make stupid posts such as "lyk this status if u lyk me, click other button if u dont lol need to know who my real friends are"

And that's going to piss me off

Why are you friends with under age girls?
Quote by DardySon at #33599197
Why are you friends with under age girls?

I actually know a few guys my own age who'd probably do that kind of thing. I have their updates hidden though so I can just pretend nobody is making stupid attention seeking posts.
I have nothing important to say
People my age have started non-ironically sharing Minion posts

*shudders*

Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33599219
People my age have started non-ironically sharing Minion posts

*shudders*

That explains why we're entering an extinction event.
In 500 years time history books will be like:

The humans of the early 21st century worshipped a kind of yellow God known as Minions. These dieties watched over their devoted followers and imparted knowledge and guidance to them.

Page 1 of 2