Poll Options
View poll results: poll question
yes
4 31%
Perhaps.
9 69%
Voters: 13.
Page 1 of 2
if you have to die slowly and painfully how would you go?

i would like to be set on fire
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Snoo snoo
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Break my dick having sex with a supermodel and slowly bleed out as she relentlessly refuses to stop

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Heroin overdose. By the time I was starting to shut down, I wouldn't even feel it happening.

But I mean I'd rather die in some dramatic/hilarious way if possible.
we're all slowly dying in pain of our own personal miseries.

give me the slow death that takes 200 hundred years to end
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
overdose whatever pills applicable, so you pass out/sleep, cut the artery at that moment.

do it wrong and it doesn't work
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Drown in pussy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Suffocation by boobs.
Lady boobs.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Suffocating from having a supermodel sit on your face wouldn't be too awful
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
oops misread the thread lol

for me it's the idea of "there is no way out". There was a shoddy escalator in China (two actually). There's like that panel right after you get off, and it's where the escalotor loops or whtaever. Anyway, it breaks, kid nearly gets stuck, mum grabs him and gets him out.

she disappears to the inside of the system. It takes four hours to get her out, but she had already died. like bloody hell that's awful. It happened with another man later, but he managed to only have his leg stuck, so amputation had to happen. but man.

another story, florida has lots of sink-holes, and there was a dangerous one that pulled a guy into it. the guys brother went to grab his arm, pull him out, everything. couldn't get the grip on him to pull him out, and so the guy falls in and it lost. Besides the death of the guy being terrifying, that has got to be one of the most traumatic "the last time I saw my brother" images burnt into memory, not to mention the huge implications of survivor's guilt

aaagh like inside the escalotor system would be mad rough. I can at least imagine what it would look like for instance, if I was in a car, drove into river/lake thing, and I wouldn't be able to get out so I basically just end up suffocating.

I can imagine that type of death. I can't imagine what awful hellish injuries the innerworkings of an escalator would be
\

aghhhh
it's all coming back

I had a dream last night that me and some friends were in a virtual reality game, and the only way to leave the game was to die, so I drowned myself.

But for some reason when you resume the game, your physical body resumes the state of your virtual body, so I was drowning irl when it started again.

i don't remember all the details but it was weird like that and we had to figure out a way to get me out of danger
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Break my dick having sex with a supermodel and slowly bleed out as she relentlessly refuses to stop

Eh be more creative because that's a bit excessive.

How about getting your wrist slit to bleed out slowly while super model rides your chaffed dick? See? No dick breaking but it's still painful.
Being set on fire is a ****ing slow and painful way to go. I'd ****ing swim into the arctic ocean and let the cold put me to sleep.
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Snoo snoo

But also

It would be kind of neat to be crucified. People would remember you.
if your name is Jesus Christ and you are the leader of an revolutionist religious cult
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
from the gush
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by K33nbl4d3
if you have to die slowly and painfully how would you go?

Quote by Irondevil
Being set on fire is a ****ing slow and painful way to go.

Yes.

Quote by Baby Joel
aghhhh

This was genuinely quite distressing and therefore a good contribution but also distressing.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by wafflesyrup
Death by dying!!! Aaarrrggghhh I'm deathing!

wasn't there a motorhead song about that
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Actually, if I'm gounna die slowly scaphism is probably my way out.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Naked Megan Fox sitting on my face.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
I've always wondered what it's like to be crucified, so if I had to choose I guess I'd go with that. Either nails or rope, whatever.

Quote by Banjocal
Actually, if I'm gounna die slowly scaphism is probably my way out.

Scaphism is a shitty way to die. But eh, whatever floats your boat.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Scaphism is a shitty boat.
Fixed.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I'd let my awful eating habits kill me. At least I'd live the remainder of my life eating the food that I like.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Dying slowly of painful happiness seems the best way to go here. I'm not sure how you could die painfully whilst being happy, but I'm sure it would be terrific thank you very much.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Naked Megan Fox sitting on my face.

That's a good one, then you can't see her murder thumbs.
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Quote by entity0009 at #33598722
I've always wondered what it's like to be crucified, so if I had to choose I guess I'd go with that. Either nails or rope, whatever.

These are the thoughts of a right fucking weirdo.
Free Ali
Quote by K33nbl4d3

This was genuinely quite distressing and therefore a good contribution but also distressing.

You haven't even scene the CCTV footage for the mom who falls in. aggggh in person is even more agggg x instant phobia that creates compulsive behaviour like preferring a 160 step journey instead of just standing on the escalator. this situation is real (london tube stations; 160 is the most, but many have 100 or more steps)
it's all coming back

Quote by entity0009

are you doing either/or/both? cause nails alone is gonna make your skin tear and you'll just slide off.
it's all coming back

Quote by ehbacon at #33598744
clearly you've never experienced frost bite. It's painful.

Yea, but then you get to the point of sever hypothermia and your body gives all that warm core blood to the extremities and releases all those sweet feel good hormones and basically tricks you into thinking you're cozy and need a little nap
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 16, 2015,
low temperatures freeze nerves, high temperatures burn them. either way, it'll hurt like hell until death

what would be an alternative is coal burning. Brad Delp, singer of Boston, killed himself by blocking airways, and burning coals. same principle with garage door closed, car turned on thing

you don't necessarily feel pain, and it's just kind of drifting off slowly.
it's all coming back

Quote by sloppyjoe24
I'd let my awful eating habits kill me. At least I'd live the remainder of my life eating the food that I like.

this

if I could just eat one slice of a different type of cake every day for the rest of my life I would be so happy
cat
Quote by Baby Joel
are you doing either/or/both? cause nails alone is gonna make your skin tear and you'll just slide off.

Apparently nails through the wrist rather than the hand is enough to support the weight, an archeological findings seems to suggest that the nails were put in sideways through the heel rather than the front of the foot (with both feet on either side of the beam instead of at the front). So weight-bearing of nails is probably not an issue.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Page 1 of 2